|Desired Industry: Engineering
|Desired Job Location: Orlando, Florida
||Date Posted: 12/4/2010
|Type of Position: Part-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 02/02/2011
|Desired Wage: 60K+
||U.S. Work Authorization: No
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
B-604, Green Park Complex,
Gandhi Nagar, Dombivli(E)
Dist. Thane, Maharashtra,
Tel : +91 9930806986
Email. : email@example.com
Web. : www.fclpowers.com
Promotion of Green Energy like Solar, Wind, Biomass, Hydrogen to reduce global warming. Also promote Clean & Green energy to by using Renewable Energy Sources.
1. Shalimar Valves Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai – Sales Engineer (2001 – 2004)
2. Thoshiba Energy & Exports – Technical Director (2004-2008)
3. FuelCell Lumieres Pvt. Ltd. – Technical Director (2009-2010(till the date))
Diploma In Mechanical Engineer (Dipl. Engg.) DME. 3 years Engineering (Campus) by Technical Board of Bangalore.(year – 1998-2001)
1. AutoCAD – R14/2000/2006
2. MS Office/C++
3. Project Work – Renewable Energy Sources.
Project Works Completed
1. Rural Electrification b y using Solar PV & Thermal technology
2. Solar Off-Grid systems (1KW – 10KW)
3. Solar water Pumping System (2HP to 10HP)
4. Powerpack for SCADA system by solar PV
5. Solar PV Telcom Back-up system
6. Wind + Solar Hybrid System (15KW)
7. Hydrogen Fuel Cell System (Stationary & Motive)
8. Solar Powered vaccine refrigerators for rural health care centres
9. Solar Powered Street Light systems with LED technology for commercial use
10. Design of solar street lights as per customers requirement.
11. Energy Saving Concepts for new commercial & residential buildings
12. Green Building Concept & Green certifications.
1. Business Development for Solar PV & Thermal
2. Design of solar PV & Thermal Systems
3. Design of wind + Solar Hybrid Systems
4. Project management for large scale projects for anywhere in the world
5. Invention of new technology to make system economical & reduce human efforts.
Working with the projects
1. New launch of water powered vehicles by using hydrogen Fuel Cell/IC Engine technology.
2. Market development solar PV & Thermal for Indian market (Target : 100MW)
3. Development of Green Buses like hydrogen Fuel cell Bus for Urban Transport in India.
4. Development of very economical technology of solar PV by using Die Solar Cell technology.
5. Development of Microbial Fuel Cell System for Urban waste water management
6. Development of Solar Powered Air Conditioning System for commercial premises.
7. Development of Mega Powerplants of solar PV by using thin film PV technology like CdTe/CIGS/A-Si fo Indian Market.
Technology Familiar with
1. Mono/Multi Crystalline(Solar PV Cells)
2. CdTe/CIGS/A-Si(Solar PV Technology)
3. Microbial Fuel Cell System for waste water treatment (MFC)
4. Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology (Stationary & Motive)
5. Solar Thermal Power Plants (Parabolic/Scheffler)
6. Solar Thermal Water heater (Flat plate Collector/Evacuated Tube type)
7. Solar Power Conditioner Unit (PCU), Centralized, de-centralized inverters for PV power plants.
8. Solar Charge Controllers (PWM/MPPT)
9. Remote Monitoring system for Solar Power plants.
10. Switch yard for Grid connection.
11. Safety Standards for Power plants.
12. Mechanical Design of solar PV supporting structure.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.