Director Of Security Resume
|Desired Industry: Law Enforcement/Security/Safety
|Desired Job Location: Miami, Florida
||Date Posted: 11/10/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: immediately
|Desired Wage: 75000-125000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate: No
Executive Protection Specialist, offering high-caliber qualifications and experience in providing personal and confidential security to celebrities, corporate executives, along with national and international political figures and dignitaries. Possess in-depth knowledge and expertise in the security aspects of controlled access environments. Exemplify administrative and analytical skills as evidenced by the ability to continuously improve corporate security operations, provide protection, and maintain stability during emergencies. Highly effective and creative communicator coupled with a positive, can-do attitude, and genuine compassion for others. Diplomatic, honest, and dependable manager equipped with proven effectiveness in stressful, competitive, and challenging situations. Constantly explore opportunities to further enrich extensive background and skills toward professional growth and enrichment with willingness to travel. Currently carry and conceal license with private investigator and CPR certification seeking full-time, permanent position where extensive skills and abilities can be utilized best en route for new horizons.
EXECUTIVE PROTECTION SPECIALIST | PERSONAL ASSISTANT | CHAUFFEUR
Steven Posner ~ 2006-Present | Venali Corp ~ Miami, FL ~ 2003-Sep 2003
Dream Time Tours International ~ Miami, FL ~ 1997-Present | Rory Shur ~ Miami, FL ~ 1996-1997
Rina Cohan, Esq. ~ Aug 1995-Mar 1996 | Alan Zabilinskiy (ZABO) ~ Miami, FL ~ 1990- 1993
Lew Sarnoff Family ~ Mount Kisco, NY ~ 1978-1980
DIRECTOR OF SECURITY
DLC, Inc. / McDonalds ~ Miami, FL ~ 1997-Present
Teleconference Shopping Network (TSN) ~ Miami, FL ~ 1994-1994
OWNER | MANAGER
Detroit Limo, Inc. ~ Rego Park, NY ~ 1980-1989
Florida Private Investigator License #9600578
Florida Firearms License ~ Class E Driverís License ~ Class D and G License ~ Security Officerís License
Took extensive Marshall Arts and Weaponry Training
with far-reaching background and expertise in:
Problem Resolution and Decision Making ~ Time Management and Prioritization ~ Leadership and Teambuilding
Security Operations and Administration ~ Superior Public Relations ~ Executive Protection and Technical Surveillance
- Substantially reduced theft to its lowest level during tenure in DLC, Inc. and McDonalds.
- Proficiently developed and maintained solid security operations within a 20,000 sq. ft. warehouse.
- Successfully gathered and executed state-of-the-art computerized closed-circuit surveillance and access control systems; decreased the load of theft and losses of over $30K in one year.
- Competently developed Detroit Limo, Inc. business from ground-up; achieved annual revenues of over $200K.
- Provided personal protection service to a CEO; ensured maximum security and maintenance of the principal vehicle (limousine); as well as handled the transportation of clients from the airport to the main office.
- Spearheaded the business operations management of four retail sites, including security systems, development and supervision of business continuity and crisis management plans.
- Conducted extensive employee screening and investigations, cash collections, and daily bank deposits.
- Liaised with local police officials and developed security programs, policies, and procedures guidelines.
- Played a significant role in the personal protection of Mr. Shur, as well as the former Dade County attorney and their immediate family members.
- Administered logistics and coordinated daily activities; led all security operations for warehouse facility housing for over $2M worth of inventory which included an additional site with over 150 employees.
- Directed a staff of 20 full-time and part-time security guards and negotiated various contract guard services.
- Held responsible for the personal protection of Alan Zabilinskiy, a professional tennis player and import/export business owner and the immediate family members situated both in Europe and the United States.
- Handled the management of 10 Limousines and 2 Rolls Royce; performed various interviews, evaluations, screening, hiring, training, and motivation of 15 full-time and part-time employees.
- Administered direct marketing, advertising, and sales activities concentrating on specialized and individualized needs of clients for satisfaction levels achievement as well as growing referral base maintenance.
- Managed various high-end and well-known celebrities, such as Cher and Gordon Liddy.
- Performed overall duties in guaranteeing the personal protection of Lew Sarnoff (corporate executive) and his family.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.