Geospatial Intelligence Analyst Resume
|Desired Industry: Law Enforcement/Security/Safety
|Desired Job Location: San Antonio, Texas
||Date Posted: 10/29/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: immediately
|Desired Wage: 100000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Technically adept, thorough, and articulate professional offering well-rounded skills and experience in Geospatial Intelligence. Armed with more than 10 years of military experience and eight years of intelligence experience, coupled with expertise in geospatial, imagery and all-source analysis, as well as Arabic language proficiency. Articulate and decisive with strong communication and presentation skills, combined with the ability to develop out-of-the-box solutions and strategize plans during complex operations.
- Motivational, and focused leader with exemplary optimistic attitude; recognized for dependability and commitment to achieving goals and missions.
- Proficient in Geospatial, Imagery, and all-source intelligence analysis.
- Adroit in geodatabase creation, maintenance and management.
- Possesses foreign language capability able to speak, translate and transcribe Arabic to English and vice versa.
- Currently hold a TS/SCI Security Clearance until 2014.
Sergeant (Sgt.) ~ U.S. MARINE CORPS
- 2009-2010 ~ Deployed to Afghanistan with Special Operations Task Force (SOTF) 81 to provide support as a geospatial analyst. Conducted geospatial analysis to include terrain, route, and cultural analysis as well as carried out imagery analysis, such as point targets, raid packages, helicopter landing zone studies, beach studies, area studies, and identification of military equipment. Developed and analyzed human terrain models for cultural analysis as well as personality and network analysis. Functioned as collections manager for Imagery, Intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) coverage as well as geospatial data. Spearheaded the Imagery Intelligence efforts by sustaining ground units to facilitate a full-spectrum of special operations. Constructed and modified imagery and tactical decision-making products to support the planning and decision-making process for special operations. Thoroughly completed targeting products in support of collection efforts, planning operations and kinetic strikes. Coordinated collaboratively with ground units, subordinate, adjacent, and higher echelons in contributing to force protection planning as well as satisfying Request for Information (RFIs) in support of operations. Prepared and directly coordinated Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) and Measures and Signatures Intelligence (MASINT) collection requests. Efficiently conducted all-source intelligence analysis integrating multi-discipline reporting to incident summary contributions; submitted analytical assessments to future operations staff for planning considerations in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
- 2005-2007 ~ In between deployments in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom served as training NCO as well as Embarkation officer responsible for coordinating the training and readiness of unit members as well as developing strategies to successfully ensure that deploying members had the appropriate gear and software to perform their duties in an operational environment.
- 2005-2006 ~ Deployed a second time to fill in the gap caused by man power and support issues as an All-Source intelligence trends and tactics analyst in Fallujah, Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Created and maintained the incident tracker database which was used to conduct statistical analysis that directly affected Counter IED operations as well as operational planning and implementation.
- 2004-2005 ~ Deployed to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom as an Imagery Intelligence analyst in collaboration with the Second Intelligence Battalion to lead the Geospatial Support Team in Ramadi, Iraq. Produced Imagery products that directly supported planning and operations. Coordinated efforts between units through utilization of the Imagery product library (IPL) ensuring there was no duplication of effort and enhancing the imagery capabilities and production times.
- Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Navy Meritorious Unit Commendation
- Afghanistan Campaign Medal
- Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal
- Iraq Campaign Medal
- Sea Service Deployment Ribbon
- National Defense Service Medal
- Letter of Appreciation
AMERICAN MILITARY UNIVERSITY (AMU), Manassas, VA
Bachelor of Arts in Intelligence Studies (Expected Graduation: March 2011)
- ArcGIS Software and Extensions
- Google Earth
- Remote View
- Socket GXP
- Analyst’s Notebook
- V3 Intelligence Family of Systems
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Incident tracker
- Marine Link
- Possess strong geospatial information systems (GIS) skills with ArcGIS and extensions.
- Able to conduct personality and network analysis, create human terrain models as well as conduct cultural analysis.
- In depth knowledge of Middle Eastern culture, religion, politics and economic practices.
- Skilled in utilizing digital terrain elevation data (DTED) to build 3d models and flythrough’s.
- Formally trained in imagery analysis, able to create products including but not limited to, point targets, raid packages, helicopter landing zone studies, beach studies, area studies and identification of military equipment.
- Perform intelligence preparation of the battle space products.
- Able to perform collections manager functions for Imagery, Intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) coverage as well as measures and signatures intelligence (MASINT).
- Proficient with a wide range of intelligence systems and software.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.