|Desired Industry: Law Enforcement/Security/Safety
|Desired Job Location: pensacola, Florida
||Date Posted: 10/26/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Temporary
||Availability Date: 11/01/2010
|Desired Wage: open
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
To obtain a position in a progressive and professional organization that will utilize my knowledge in sales and further my experience in this field, as well as the development of new abilities related to other fields.
Pensacola Foot and Ankle Center, Pensacola, Florida, 2010
Medical Assistant Externship
• To prepare examination room for patients, and assist the doctor during the examination.
• Remove casting, staples, and stitches
• Perform ultrasounds, X-rays, Dopper pulse reader, D-Act 50- Theroputic machine.
• Assist in outpatient surgery- Nail removal Hallux and Ingrown, Bunionectomy, Osteotomy, and Smart toe implants.
• Charting, Vital Signs, Allergies, Medical Records.
Securiguard Inc, Milton,Florida
• Patrol naval base perimeters, Air strip and fencing
• Search vehicle in safe area
• Communicate with officer radio, visa text and email
• ID check personnel entering the base
• A T 1 Amareness training
• 96 Hour Security Apprentice Training Course completed
• Naval HandGun Qualification Course Expert
• Defense Technology Course completed
• Contamination Course completed
• Anti-Terrorism Course completed
• 12 gauge and 9mm course completed
Pensacola High School, Pensacola, Florida
Pensacola State College, Pensacola, Florida
Fortis Institute, Pensacola, Florida
• GPA 3.00 Graduate
• OSHA certified
• HIPPA certified
• Spring Charts- Electronic Health Records
• Completed performing Phlebotomy, Hematology, urinalysis, EKG, Vital Signs, Ultrasounds, and Dopper reader.
• CPR- Adult, Infant and Children
• First Aid- Adult, Infant and Children
• Venipuncture technique, vacuum tube,syringe,wing,fusion,capillary Microhematocrit perform ESR, Blood Glucose.
• Hazwoper and Biohazard Certified
• MS Word , Excel and Powerpoint
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.