|Desired Industry: Engineering
|Desired Job Location: Melbourne, Florida
||Date Posted: 10/20/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 10/2010
|Desired Wage: 60,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Seek a position that utilizes my experience as a Test/System Engineer supporting military hardware contracts for the US Army and Marines
DRS Optronics, Melbourne/Palm Bay, Florida.
Test Engineer II
● Mast Mounted Sight (MMS) product and supporting test equipment.
● Thermal Weapon Sight (TWS) production with test, repair and software upgrade of the light, medium and heavy products. Investigated reliability problems for true root cause and effect and possible solutions.
L3 Link Training & Simulation Division, Orlando, Florida. System Engineer
● Coordinated action plans for the Fire Support Combined Arms Tactical Trainer program daily operations and established work priorities with productive goals.
● Interpreted STRICOM customer needs, which were integrated into a viable training product for the United States Army.
● Prepared reports which assisted management and customers to make informed decisions regarding changes, estimates, and designs for various project improvement plans.
● Structured task assignments of IPDT engineering staff members for cost and schedule requirements.
ITT Defense Communication, Rockledge, Florida
Senior Test Engineer
● Test Engineer responsible for the following contracts:
Secure Telephone Units (STU-II) for NSA
Advanced Narrowband Digital Voice Terminal (ANDVT)
AN/TTC-42 Automatic Telephone Central Office
SB-3865 TRI-TAC Switchboard
Single Channel Ground and Airborne Radio System (SINCGARS)
KOK-13 Units for NSA
ATE supervisor of 20 test technicians and testers.
Developed test failure reporting system for integration and system failures.
Prepared test procedures (ATP) performed verification and validation
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology, University of Central Florida, Cocoa/Orlando, Florida.
Continuing Education classes in C++, Advanced C++, Statistics, Oracle SQL/PL and Java.
Test, troubleshoot of digital/analog circuits.
Prepare test process's and procedure's.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.