Industrial/Commercial Maintenance Engineer Resume
|Desired Industry: Electrician
|Desired Job Location: Kansas City, Missouri
||Date Posted: 10/18/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
To work and learn in a team oriented environment utilizing my Programmable Controls and Electrical knowledge and experience to increase productivity and efficiency while minimizing downtime.
Joe Kilowatt Inc., Pleasant Valley, MO February 2006 thru present
• Quality Customer Service, working in a fast paced residential electrician field insuring timely and safe completion of each customer's project.
• Exceeding Managements expectations, while assisting co-worker with joint assignments and projects.
• Personally responsible for the installation of new construction rough in and finish electrical installations of both residential and commercial projects.
• Exceptional ability to deal professionally and effectively with all types of people and personalities in all conditions.
• Known as the "go to" person by fellow employees when problems arise.
Clayco Electric, North Kansas City, MO April-2005 thru February -2006
• Team leader responsible for portions of the electrical renovation projects.
• These included both the Kansas City Power Light District and the Crossroad Art District.
• Comfortable using a computer to order inventory, schedule employees and maintain proper records.
• Responsible for operation, maintenance and cleanliness of all equipment, tools and job sites.
Scott Electric Inc., Olathe, KS February -2004 thru April-2005
• Personally responsible for new construction rough in and finish electrical installations.
• Trained to maintain OSHA standards, guidelines and regulations and ensure the safe operation of all equipment.
• Qualified in the use and function of all power and hand equipment and tools required in the electrical field.
O'dell Publishing Company, Liberty, MO May- 2003 thru February - 2004
• Superior Customer Service, working in a fast paced publishing industry to insure timely delivery.
• Eclipsing managements expectations and shift production goals by 12 percent during the 2003 project year
• Highly skilled in operation, maintaining, trouble shooting and diagnosis, of printing presses, clamp truck and electric hoists.
Vatterott College - Associates Degree (Electrical Mechanical Controls) Completed June 2009
Excelsior Spring Area Career Center (Electrical - Mechanical Trades Program) Completed January 2003
Director’s Honor Roll Award Recipient and Director’s Perfect Attendance Award Recipient
Reading and Drawing Motor Control Circuits Digital Logic Control Systems
Single-Phase and Three-Phase Motor Operation Electrical Theory (Scientific Principles-OHM’s Law, Resistive loads, etc)
Single-Phase and Three-Phase Transformers Codes and Wiring Techniques
Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Codes Construction Plans
Service, Branch-Circuit, Feeder Calculations DC Motor Operations
Electrical and Solid-State Motor Controls Business Presentation
Alternating and Direct Current Circuits Control Panel theory, wiring and installation
Strong Communication Skills Proven Work History and Positive Attitude
Conveyor Systems Troubleshooting Sensors & Actuators
Pneumatics & Hydraulics Design and implementation MS Excel spreadsheet design and implementation w/Web concentration
MS Access – Data Driven Web Development MS PowerPoint & Word Web Collaboration and Net Meeting
Business presentation and customer service training Configure, Program, Wire and Install Variable Frequency Drives.
Programming, Maintenance & Troubleshooting Allen Bradley PLC’s including SLC 500’s and Microcontrollers using RS Logix 500 Prog.software
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.