|Desired Industry: Engineering
|Desired Job Location: Warren, Ohio
||Date Posted: 10/18/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 10/18/10
|Desired Wage: 45000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
The Babcock & Wilcox Co., Barberton, OH
2003 - 2010
A global leader in the delivery of advanced energy and
Tech Design I
Draft and design environmental retrofit equipment.
* Prepared General Arrangement, Arrangement, Erection
Arrangement, and Design Erection Arrangement drawings using
AutoCAD & Solidworks.
* Created 3D models in Solidworks for the types of drawings
* Used AutoDeskNavisworks to check for interferences and as a
* Adapted workflow output to meet or exceed scheduling deadlines.
* Reviewed existing drawings, identified structural interferences
and modified designs.
* Collaborated with engineering as part of a technical work group
to interpret Select Catalytic Reducer (SCR) flue specs and
formulate equipment designs.
* Organized drawings and equipment on drawings by numbers.
* Performed field measurements of existing equipment.
Franciscan University, Steubenville, OH
A Catholic and Franciscan post-secondary institution that
promotes moral, spiritual, and religious values.
Assisted with facilities planning.
* Prepared a working site plan with 3D buildings for projected
* Performed site measurements of data closets and drew accurate
Pittsburgh Technical Institute, Oakdale, PA
2002 - 2003
A private two-year post-secondary school offering associate
degrees and short-term certificate programs.
Create General Arrangement, Arrangement, Erection Arrangement,
and Design Erection Arrangement drawings, Format using paper
Certified Solidworks Professional, Created models to drive
drawings listed General Arrangement, Arrangement, Erection
Arrangement, and Design Erection Arrangement drawings.
Work with basic and advance equations, convert units.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.