Sr. Project Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Building Trades/Construction
|Desired Job Location: Jacksonville, Florida
||Date Posted: 10/13/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
|Desired Wage: 100,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Twenty years of progressive experience in commercial construction and development have fostered a personal track record of project achievement and lasting professional relationships with clients, contractors, and employees alike. I am presently seeking an opportunity for continued growth and success within an organization committed to quality work, business diversification, and a culture of excellence.
2009-Present Boyce Development, LLC Saint Augustine, Florida
- General Contracting / Construction Consulting – Managed the budgeting, contracting, general contractor operations, and on-site property management coordination for the renovation work of a bank owned existing apartment project.
2008-2009 LeCraw Construction, LLC Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Sr. Project Manager
- Preconstruction Development and Planning – Development of pending projects budgeting and value engineering services, with a focus on fast-track construction feasibility and bottom line cost benefits to the Owner.
- Project Planning and Staffing – Recruiting and hiring of construction personnel for current and pending projects in Central and North Florida.
2005-2007 Centex Destination Properties Palm Coast, Florida
Sr. Project Manager
- Design Team and Construction Manager Coordination – Oversight of project design and development from planning and preconstruction through project close-out and warranty completion. Direct involvement in master planning and project phasing enabled end-user access to completed areas, while maintaining contractor routing and access for continued work in remaining areas.
- Project Planning – Established construction based design review teams to analyze project documents for overall budgeting, end-user functionality, value engineering, and the technical constructability of projects. These reviews helped to minimize construction cycle times, reduce the potential for future warranty issues, and design out unnecessary costs while maintaining the overall functionality and aesthetics of development projects.
- Cost Control – By increasing the pool of contractors and suppliers, and building a relationship with each based upon integrity and professionalism, helped to cut direct building costs through increased competition and accountability for quality workmanship and cycle times.
- Department Coordination and Management – Helped evolve systems and communications between the construction, sales and marketing, purchasing and estimating, and design departments.
- Training and Education – Established and implemented procedures for the continued training and education for department personnel. Increased training and understanding helps build a basis for employee advancement and retention.
- Played a key role in developing a team that consistently set the nation-wide standards of quality and professionalism with owners, as well as other corporate departments and divisions. Consistently our division, based upon J.D. Power & Associates customer satisfaction surveys, ranked within the top five of nearly fifty divisions within the company.
1997-2005 R. Hyden Construction, Inc. Gainesville, Florida
Vice President / Director of Operations
- Played a key role in increasing the annual construction volume by more than tenfold. During that time I personally oversaw the completion of more than twenty-five projects ranging in all levels of complexity.
- Supervise Office and Field Management Staff – Owner and Subcontractor Contracts and Scopes of Work, Project Scheduling, Accounts Payable and Receivables, Change Orders, Subcontractor/Vendor Coordination and Negotiations, Coordination and Tracking of Field Labor, Material, and Equipment.
- Project Management – Establish procedures and protocols for owner and architect relations, soliciting of repeat owner business, and aide in the preparation and performing of client presentations and budgets.
1996-1997 J.Kokolakis Contracting,Inc. Tampa, Florida
Assistant Project Manager
- Subcontractor Coordination, Project Scheduling, Generating and Tracking of Submittals and Requests for Information.
1995-1996 Tidewater Skanska, Inc. Virginia Beach, Virginia
Field Engineer / Project Engineer
- Estimating, Survey and Layout, and the Generating and Tracking of Submittals and Requests for Information
1990-1995 University of Florida Gainesville, Florida
- B.S., M.E. Rinker Sr., School of Building Construction.
- Minor in Business Administration
- State of Florida Certified General Contractor, CGC 1508651
- State of Florida Independent All Lines Insurance Adjuster, P107300
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification
- Class B CDL
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention (SWPP) – 10 Hour Certification
- Centex Homes Mold Remediation and Water Intrusion Specialist
- Xactimate 27, Primavera Project Scheduling, BidTek Estimating & Accounting Software, AutoCAD, ProLog Manager, and comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Suite.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.