|Desired Industry: Building Trades/Construction
|Desired Job Location: Wichita, Kansas
||Date Posted: 10/6/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: immediately
|Desired Wage: 70000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Multi-faceted, remarkably astute, and highly qualified professional, offering 24 years of solid experience in managing overall aspects of construction. Demonstrate outstanding work ethics, efficiency, and productivity. Adept at fostering sense of mutual respect among all department members. Manifest exceptional skills in communicating with professionals of all levels to clearly convey objectives and delegate tasks. Highly capable of prioritizing and managing heavy workflow and overseeing project from conceptualization to completion. Expert at motivating people to commit to high standards of excellence. Innate professional, capable of providing customer satisfaction through hands-on and highly skilled work performance. With familiarity in Spanish language.
WILDCAT CONSTRUCTION ~ Wichita, KS ~ 1986-2010
Laborer / Equipment Operator / Foreman / Lead Operator
- Rose from rank and transitioned to higher positions performing various roles and additional responsibilities, as necessary.
- Dynamically managed numerous construction duties, which included digging trenches, devising layout plans for pipe installation, transferring materials, shooting grade and measurements, and pouring concrete,
- Exemplified in-depth knowledge on reading and translating blueprints as well as operating crane.
- Spearheaded crews in the execution of all tasks, and maintained safe and compliant operations in job sites.
- Interfaced with the city officials and the public to acquire pertinent information on water mains, sewer lines, and storm sewers to facilitate efficient planning.
- Diligently performed fieldwork assignments, including many city “mains”, sanitary mains, water mains, storm mains, and residential hookups.
- Succeeded in maintaining the safe operations of all heavy equipments.
- Skillfully managed to work from the bottom and all the way up to major position.
OSHA Training (40 hours) with 8-hour refresher course every year
Crane Classes (40 hours)
Trenching Seminars (40 hours)
Forklift Training (8 hours)
- Materials Purchasing Management
- Subcontractors Coordination
- Blueprint Reading and Scaling
- Quality Assurance and Inspection
- Survey Site Layout
- Superior Analytical and Organizational Skills
- Complex Problem Resolution
- Time Management and Prioritization Skills
~ Successfully coordinated in the completion of Kellogg / Oliver Street Improvement Project (Wichita, KS) with a significant $26million Contract budget in cooperation with the whole Wildcat’s professional including 30 Foreman’s.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.