Transportation/Security and Surveillance Officer Resume
|Desired Industry: Law Enforcement/Security/Safety
|Desired Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia
||Date Posted: 9/9/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediate
|Desired Wage: 40,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Anthony C. Griffin
2003 Summit Springs Dr.
Sandy Springs, Ga 30350
1996- Present The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta GA
Corporate Security Officer
The mission of the Headquarters Security Department is to provide great customer service and a secure and safe work environment for business associates and guest at all of the Coca-Cola facilities. While facilitating efficient business operations by protecting the tangible and intangible assets of the Company and Trademark, thus ensuring long-term shareowner value.
· Assist in providing security of a multi-million dollar Fortune 500 company.
· Monitor CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) Over 150 cameras.
· Observe and report any security violations and prevent anything which would adversely affect the security and safety of the property or persons.
· Monitor badge readers and various other units
· Providing patrols by foot and vehicle
· Key, radio, gas credit card inventory
· Working closely with the local authorities during emergency situations
· Interacting with all levels of corporate staff, customers and guest on a daily basis
· Having to provide verbal and electronic reports that are pertinent to on coming shifts and management
· Conduct multiple building tours in highly sensitive areas
· Scheduling of shift assignments
· Personnel escorts to and from buildings
Highly motivated, flexible professional with 15 years of experience in Corporate Security. A dedicated, thorough, versatile individual with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Which I have used throughout my professional and military career. An uncompromising since of integrity and a commitment to excellence which formulates the basis of my work philosophy.
· Medical Emergencies
· 1st Responder Training
· Customer Service
· Mass Casualty
· Hazmat Response
· First Aid
· Bomb threats and vehicle inspections (for foreign devices)
· Typing (50wpm) ,Word Processing
· Effective Communication
· Fire arms
· Defensive Training
· X-ray machine and Hand held metal detector
Relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Microsoft, Word, Excel, Windows
· Report Writing
· C-Cure 800 Security System
· Responsible for the successful and proper operation of the assigned shift in the absence of the Team Leader and Lead Officer
· Trained new personnel on all shifts (security operations and procedures)
· Console operator for all Coca-Cola off-site location (Excluding AOC)
TPP, OAC, ACC, GLENNLAKE, DUN
· High School Graduate (Diploma)
· Some college courses (Military)
· Currently enrolled at Saint Leo University Major: Communications
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.