|Desired Industry: Executive
|Desired Job Location: Greenville, South Carolina
||Date Posted: 8/31/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 09-06-10
|Desired Wage: 30k-50k
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Executive (President, VP, CEO)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Challenging position preferred, but not limited to Sales. An opporunity to work with a dynamic company that presents a chance for professional and personal growth. I would like to be apart of a company/corporate family enviroment.
*10 years as an Account Executive/Outside Sales Rep with a proven ability to effectely analyze markets, develop strategies to achieve sales goals and exceed above monthly quota attainment.
*6 years of Retail Sales/Customer Service with increasing responsibilities in account management, training, and customer needs analysis, minimizing retention, as well as maintaining service levels and monthly quota.
*5-6 years in Management/Sales. Built, trained and managed my own Sales/Customer Service Team with continuous training on monthly promotions and new services and equipment.
Anderson University, Anderson SC
*1993 BS in Business
*1992 Associates in Merchandising
President of Sorority '92 (Omicron Iota Kappa)
Worked 4 Internships during my college career while also modeling for Millie Lewis (graduated with NO student loans)
* The Bombay Company - Retain Sales/Interior Designer
* Belk Simpson - Speial Events Coordinator Asst.
* Gallent Belk - Special Events Coordinator Asst.
* Brass Beds of Virginia - Store Manager
* Connection Fellowship (Powdersville)
* Chosen Children (Spartenburg)
* Samaritan's Purse (Charoltte, NC)
* East Park Crises Center (Greenville)
* Trained and experienced in Retail, Outside and Territory Sales
* Trained and experienced in achieving Extraordinary Customer Service
* Aptitude and understanding of basic computer skills
* Leadership qualities with a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
* Ability to analyze problems and offer solutions
* Strong Communication, time, and management skills
* Ambitious, entrepreneurial minded and highly self-motivated
* Ability to embrace change, coached and be coached, with a eagerness to continually learn and broaden my spectrum of knowledge.
* Hard worker, valuable employee and team player
* Plan Special Events and or work trade shows ~ conventions
* Train and manage others
* enjoy face-paced and aggressive industries
* very active
*My Passion is PEOPLE!
People motivate me and a job well done. I am a relationship builder with every facet of my being. I enjoy life and giving my best at everything I do. Now, to find the company to do this with is my question?
Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness, Dependability
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.