|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: Brampton, Ontario
||Date Posted: 8/27/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 1-September-2010
|Desired Wage: 40,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Other
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Seeking for a challenging role as a Software Engineer in a company where my skills and experience can help in growth and success of the company.
Company WebMyne Solutions Inc
Designation Junior Programmer 10 May 2010 – present
Reports to CEO
About Provide web and software development services throughout Canada and US for various clients
• Involved in writing SQL Queries , PL/SQL stored procedures and views
• Used PHP and MySql to develop on-line data collection forms which validates all the data provided by the user and saves it on server.
• Updated, and maintained a website for tracking using HTML, PHP, and MySQL.
• Develop and Maintain web applications using the PHP programming language. Maintain and port legacy applications written in Java, and other languages.
• Achieved B.sc.in Computer Science from Algoma University in 2010.
• B.Tech. / B.E. in Electronics & Comm. from Punjab Technical University.
Analysis & Design Business analysis, Business Process Re-engineering, Database
Designing, Documentation, Software Development Life Cycle SDLC,
Object Oriented Analysis and Design
Databases SQL Server, MS Access,
Programming Language Java, C#.Net,
Server Technologies Apache,
Scripting Languages Perl, Bash,
Operating Systems Windows 2003
GUI Tools MS Visual Studio, Dream
Case Tools MS Project, MS Visio
• Love learning about new things every day.
• Highly effective working on group projects.
• Builds relationships with clients through reliability, active listening and professionalism
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Exceptional ability to analyze and interpret technical and financial reports and legal documents.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work calmly in pressure situations and manage multiple ongoing projects
• Trustworthy, Optimistic, Hard working, Dedicated, Responsible, Team leadership.
• Self driven person, Determination, Confidential and Sincerity.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.