Executive Assistant Resume
|Desired Industry: Executive
|Desired Job Location: Pembroke Pines, Florida
||Date Posted: 8/15/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
|Desired Wage: 45000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Executive (President, VP, CEO)
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Bi-Lingual (English and Spanish) Executive Assistant with over 9 years of strong prioritization skills, detailed, accurate and able to work with diverse groups. Excellent in multitasking, event planning, training and marketing coordinator and business plan development. My ideas are to obtain a position in an established company where I can maximize my skills and various management tasks that include- computer knowledge, organizational talent and business intelligence. My desire is to present my skills in a secure position that will direct me into leadership challenges.
HomeServe Miami, FL. Mar 2009- Present
• Assist the Finance department with ACH bank updates for accurate information daily. Ensure that customer satisfaction has been met through research with the field managers and letters to the customer obtaining feedback on the work completed on the customer’s homes.
• Maintained PTO calendar for A/P team.
• Process approved expense reports by coding invoice’s and submitting to the A/P department, prepare and issue payments for employees, vendors and contractors. Obtain signatures for invoices for corresponding purchase orders.
BW & T Business Advisers, Inc., Pembroke Pines, FL. Apr 2007- Feb 2009
• Successfully supervised and reported to the President of the company, responsibilities were managing day-to-day operations for a $200K company with an office staff of four employees.
• Prepared an average of 10 income tax returns per week for corporate and personal returns.
• Researched and analyzed delinquent taxes providing supporting documentations to the IRS.
• Prepared client invoices, negotiated collections, and recorded use and sales tax documentation for wholesale companies. Actualized new corporations implementing their new business plan package client’s financial institution.
Kos Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Weston, FL. Feb 2005 - Mar 2007
Administration- Speakers Bureau Coordinator
• I was lead coordinator overseeing five staff team and their scheduled product training for new physicians, including data entry and payment processing.
• Organized meeting outline to assist with staff department issues and concerns.
• Collaborated with external sales team in the selection and scheduling of key speakers at numerous speakers events. Ensured that all programs were within SOP guidelines.
• Negotiated physician’s honorarium processing their travel plans and reimbursement of travel expenses.
• Collection of balance’s incurred by the traveling physicians that were not covered under the company’s travel guidelines.
Ivax Laboratories, Inc. Miami, FL. Mar 2003 – Feb 2005
Administrative Assistant- Training Coordinator
• Provided support to a staff of 350 associates in the Operations and Sales department managing voice mail directory and cellular phone. Prepared and organized training manuals and marketing materials for new hire sales associates.
• Maintained vital information on members of the sales team across the northeast and southeast.
• Responsible for the assurance of legal documents were properly stored and bar coded.
• Placed orders and maintained sample generic products to fulfill customer requests for low income patient assistant program.
Hewlett-Packard Miami, FL. Jan 2001 – Mar 2003
Administrative Assistant - Contract
• Professionally managed; calendar scheduling, event planning, and prepared reports for the sales department. Lead important decisions on event location for over 300 guests, menus for meals, and accommodation stay for Executive’s and Director’s. Reviewed travel expenses and budgets.
• Managed pricing for cameras, printers and scanners. Reserved stock of over 500 released manufactured products and arranged for future shipment to retail stores.
Education and Training
Bachelor Degree- Professional Administration December 2009
HR certification obtained Miami, Florida
Summary of Qualifications
• Possess strong knowledge of Accounts Payable, ACH (automated clearing house) reports and accounting research.
• Executive support to the President of an accounting firm conducting company research and organizing financial documents for the firm’s clients preparing them for IRS audits.
• 4+ years in coordinating events in fast pass pharmaceutical companies within the sales department and physician training and event seminars.
• Precise maintenance of Physician calendar, travel arrangements, reviews of expenses and budgets.
• Executive decision and supported 350 sales associates with pharmaceutical shipments and deliveries to their outbound supporting areas. Responsible for the upgrade of laptop and desk top computers ensuring installation of proper security protection.
• Experienced in all office equipment and several accounting and database software.
Database and Software Experience
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.