Programmer Analyst Resume
|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: Goodyear, Arizona
||Date Posted: 8/6/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediate
|Desired Wage: 75000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Highly self motivated and goal-oriented professional committed to pursuing a long-term career as an application system analyst. Offer a 10 plus year track record demonstrating strong analytical and problem solving skills, computer proficiency, and ability to follow through with projects from inception to completion.
SetFocus, LLC Goodyear, AZ 5/09-7/09
.NET Developer Master’s Program
• Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object–oriented programming concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
• Used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components were consumed by web applications and windows applications utilizing SQL Server and stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
• Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.NET and Web Services Enhancements (WSE). Consumed Web Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications.
• Created complex business components in C# using .NET Class Library assemblies while migrating and implementing them in a multi-tier environment suitable for .NET Remoting, XML Web Services, Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS) and COM+ to address application infrastructure issues associated with building scalable enterprise level applications used by many clients.
• Developed a Windows n-tiered “Public Library Management System” application and then ported the application to a dynamic ASP.NET Internet/Intranet model utilizing the same secure middle tier data access components. Non-public web pages were secured using Windows integrated and ASP.NET forms security models.
• Created Deployment projects for .NET applications using Microsoft’s MSI packages.
Arizona Public Service Phoenix, AZ 9/00 – 1/09
Systems Analyst Integrator, Senior (7/08 - 1/09)
• Supported complex web applications made with VBScript, Visual Basic, Java Script and MS SQL for Human Resource Department.
• Planned and prepared technical reports, memoranda and instructional manuals as documentation of program development.
• Analyzed user requirements, procedures and problems in order to improve existing computer systems.
• Supervised six employees, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, and determined salaries.
• Conducted performance reviews and provided feedback for improvement.
• Developed queries and reports using MS Access to manipulate data from various resources: DB2, Sybase, MS SQL and Oracle data tables.
Systems Analyst Integrator, III (9/00 – 7/08)
• Designed, analyzed and created modifications to support systems to work with new Oracle EPM system.
• Wrote, designed and produced a web system to query company job descriptions.
• Developed and created reporting tools using MS Access for multiple departments to aide in data retrieval from various complex systems.
• Converted data from project specifications and statements of problems in order to create, customize and modify computer programs.
• Resolved questions of program intent, data input, output requirements and inclusion of internal controls.
• Developed a web based systems to query a job description database (built in MS Access).
• Exceeded or met all annual performance reviews.
BAE, Systems California, MD 5/97 – 9/00
Programmer Analyst III
• Developed an MS Access Inventory control system for Government equipment which included with bar coding technology, part tracking and security using Software Development Life Cycle.
• Worked on team that installed MS NT Server network for department.
• Analyzed, reviewed and altered program to increase operating efficiency and adapt to new requirements.
• Trained users how to use the new inventory program.
University of Wisconsin - Parkside Kenosha, WI
Bachelors of Science, Computer Science
C#, HTML, XML, CSS, VB 6.0, dBase, FoxPro
.NET Skill Set:
.NET Framework 2.0 and Common Type System, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Class Libraries, Web Services, .NET Remoting, WSE 3.0
MS SQL Server 2000/2005, MS Access
Visual Studio .NET 2005, HCM PeopleSoft, Crystal Reports, Microstrategy Reports
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.