Accountant - Accounting Bookkeeping Resume Search
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Desired Industry: Accounting/Bookkeeping
Desired Job Location: New York City, New York
Date Posted: 7/22/2010
Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
U.S. Work Authorization:
Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
Willing to Travel:
Highest Degree Attained:
Willing to Relocate:
Duties include the following:
* Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, etc.
* Substantiates financial transactions through audited documents.
* Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
* Reconciles financial discrepancies by analyzing information.
* Secures financial information by completing backups.
* Documents financial transactions and recommends actions to be taken.
* Researches and interprets accounting policies and regulations.
* Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing information.
* Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
* Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
* Coordinates activities with accounting staff and answers questions.
Candidate Contact Information:
JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites