MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR/ JR. UNDERWRITER Resume
|Desired Industry: Banking/Mortgage
|Desired Job Location: ATLANTA, Georgia
||Date Posted: 6/24/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
Long term, career position in a team oriented corporate environment. Open to new paths in the Finance Industry. A position with a stable firm and the ability to excel are most desirable.
1/18/2010 to 6/11/10 Wells Fargo & Co. Tempe, AZ
HAMP (Making Home Affordable Program)
L1 Jr. Underwriter
Responsible for analyzing customer ‘s Financial evaluating and ensuring overall documents are accurate, complete and compliant; reviewing of financial statements, credit reports, applicable ratios and other supporting documentation acceptability and customer contact. *NON- GSE*
Underwriter II Loss Mitigation Department
Responsible for analyzing customer’s financial position to resolve delinquency by evaluating and ensuring overall loan documents are accurate, complete, and compliant; reviewing of financial statements, credit reports, applicable ratios and other supporting documentation acceptability. Contacting customers and attorneys to gather sale date, fee’s and cost.
Loss Mitigation files submitted to HAMP or Modification Workout requests completed on all non performing portfolios. *FREDDIE MAC*
2005- 1/15/2010 Jp Morgan Chase Bank Tempe, AZ
Sr. Loan Processor
Process and prepared for closing retail mortgage loans (conventional and government, purchase and refinance) under various loan programs in accordance with policies & procedures, registered loans on the origination system. Performed Welcome Call, Status Call and Pre-close Call update communication log as needed. Issued proper disclosures as required by federal regulatory compliance and reviewed rate locks and point objectives for accuracy, ensure overage and underage is approved as well as waiver of any fees, set up files and order all necessary exhibits for appraisals and credit reports, check alternative documentation for accuracy and potential problems, ordered title insurance, closing protection letters, wire instructions and escrow fee’s. Reviewed flood and tax certificates and surveys noting all issue’s upon receipt, reviewed all documents thoroughly before submission to underwriting, obtain and reviewed documents for acceptability against loan conditions, with the loan officer, coordinate with buyers, sellers, title companies, escrow agents, surveyors and real estate agents to obtain additional documentation. Completing due diligence reviewing post-commitment conditions.
2003-2005 Buckeye Home Mortgage Columbus , OH
Sr. Loan Processor / Admin
Handled all official company correspondence efficiently, Answered phones and met with the public to answer their queries. Upgraded all office filing system Excellent banking services knowledge. Processed loan files for all types of loans, from point of application through submission to underwriting. Gathered all information and documentation required per loan program description. Went to the County’s Assessors dept and obtained property abstract, Tax and survey information for Appraiser. Reviewed title/ survey for discrepancies. Checked files for completeness of residential loan application, proper compliance disclosures, and underwriting guidelines. Interact with customers, realtors and builders on the status of loan files. Submit completed files for underwriting to lender of Loan Officer’s choice. Coordinate the scheduling of closings with the Closing Department, customer, and closing agent. Complied and reported to Owner data on status of loans, including number of new applications and loans approved, canceled and denied.
2001-2003 Countrywide Home Loans Thousand Oaks, CA
Underwrote basic/simple loans ensuring compliance with company standards for the Treasury Bank portfolio. Assisted Sr. underwriting staff with research and analysis for larger and more complex loans. Responsible for running automated underwriting systems to generate conditional approvals on all loans. Reviewed appraisal/environmental report. Run credit report, Real quest, mini title and preliminary housing violation searches. Conducted preliminary analysis of loan by issuance out outstanding document checklist, Review corporate and individual tax returns, review property rent rolls and operating statements, analyze credit reports and payment history. Determined creditworthiness of borrowers and assesses financial risk involved in the deal. Engaged in due diligence process by reviewing post-commitment conditions to ensure that the borrowers complied with conditions at funding.
1999-2001 Toledo State University Toledo, OH
• Degree Pending
1993 McLane High School Fresno, CA
• 14 years in the Finance Banking Industry.
• 6 months Loss mitigation Underwriting(Mortgage)
• 6 years Jr. Underwriting Experience
• 2 months Reverse Mortgage Loan Processor
• 10 years experience in FHA / VA and Bond Loans
• Proficient in DU, LP, total scorecard Findings
• Comprehensive knowledge of federal and state regulatory requirements of the RESPA, fair lending, housing compliance, CLARA and UW guidelines.
• Proven ability to withstand varying degrees of stress.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills as demonstrated in collaborating with individuals at all levels.
• Self-motivator with organizational and time management skills.
• Validate with Sign off Authority on 1st loan’s up to 750,000 and 2nd loan amount varied depending on Max CLTV of 85%( bank suspended program in 2008)
• Proficient in automated originations system and applications: Edge, AS400LS, Work flow manager, LPS, ERLMF, Chase File Mgr. , DOS Base Origination Systems, CALYX Point, Genesis, Gallahger, Clues, Zippy, Pacs, Doc Magic and Closr. Loan Prospector, WPII and Trial Mod Tool.
• All Windows operating systems, Microsoft Word, Power Point WordPerfect and Excel, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook, Realec, Data Verify, Fraud predator, MERS, ACT, Vendorscape and Credco.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.