|Desired Industry: Cleaners/Laundry
|Desired Job Location: milwaukee, Wisconsin
||Date Posted: 6/15/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: asap
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
To find an entry level employment opportunity where I can learn and
Milwaukee county zoo 6/10- present
Zoo Keeper II
. keep inside zoo buildings clean
06/09to present Boy scouts of America
. Bring discipline to the younger youth
.Plan many different activities for the children that helps build values and morals.
01/15/2009 to 6/09/09 Habitat for Humanity Milwaukee, WI
. Build housing in the Milwaukee community
. Build Garages in the Milwaukee community
02/2008 to 05/2008 Patrick Cudahy (QTI) Cudahy, WI
· Transported meats to designated area after packaging.
· Examined meats in storage and rotated meats to avoid aging.
· Cleaned grinder, meat containers and storage room with water hose and broom.
· Structured and maintained a clean work environment.
2008 EST (Seek) Milwaukee, WI
· Set up and operated die casting machine to cast parts, such as automobile trim, carburetor housings and motor parts from nonferrous metals.
· Bolted die section in position and adjusted stroke of ram, using hand tools.
· Controlled speed of machine, based on size and structure of part casted.
2000 to 2004 Salvation Army Milwaukee, WI
· Took disciplinary measures in order to control children’s behavior.
· Taught academic subjects to pupils requiring private instruction.
· Subjects included English, mathematics and social studies.
· Adapted curriculum to meet individual needs.
James Madison University H.S. Milwaukee, WI
High School diploma 6/2005
Esperanza Unida Milwaukee, WI
Forklift Certification 11/2008 -11/2010
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.