customer service, sales, supervisor Resume
|Desired Industry: Sales/Demonstrators
|Desired Job Location: st. paul, Minnesota
||Date Posted: 4/15/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: immediately
|Desired Wage: 40000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Desired Occupation: Customer Service/ Sales/ Management
Objective: To be in a constructive and positive atmosphere where my customer service skills and leadership abilities will help to promote a satisfying , rewarding, and profitable work environment. I have had 18 years in customer service positions and 10 years of supervisory and management positions.
Achievements: Ranked #2 in the Minnesota region for generating revenue for the Hertz Corporation for the years of 2007, 2008, and 2009. Received the Hertz Heart Award in 2010 for customer appreciation.
Employer: Hertz Corporation
Location: Mpls St Paul International Airport
Title: Customer Service / Sales
Duration: 2006 to 2010
*Generated revenue for the company through sales
*Assisted customers in the rental car business
* Assisted the customers in problem solving and complaints.
* Innovative and creative thinker in regards to sales.
* Promoted a professional atmosphere
* Strong ability to define company and customer needs.
* Strong selling and presentation skills.
* Strong communication skills.
Employer: Mesaba Airlines
Location: Detroit Airport
Title: Customer Service Agent / Lead
Duration: 2001 to 2005
* Coordinator and supervision of ground staff of loading and downloading of luggage to and from aircraft
* Promoted a safe environment on the ramp for customers and staff
* Training and development of ground staff
* Deicing of aircraft.
Employer: ServiceMaster , Aviation
Location: 4300 Glumack Road
Saint Paul, MN,55111
Title: Facility Supervisor
Duration: 1997 to 2001
* Facility Supervisor of 68 shuttle bus drivers who serviced Northwest Airlink passengers to and from Mesaba's Airline's Aircraft's.
* Customer Service Supervisor: Performed administrative, management and supervisory duties. Overall supervision of all daily operational issues concerning the entire shuttle bus operation.
* Assisted in the hiring, training, and the development of staff.
* Developed customized training procedures for each specific job duty. Responsible for monitoring and improving the performance of each personnel
* Worked directly with customer inquires and complaints. Defined and implemented strategic planning and quality improvement projects.
* Responsible for ensuring that proper procedures and forms were utilized by every employee,
* Coordinated and implemented work schedules and assignments to each employee. Monitored each assignment to ensure the best performance was delivered.
* Lead employees by promoting continuous and positive change which would result in better client relations.
* Conducted accident investigation and accident prevention programs.
* Developed and incorporated safety programs specific to each job assignment. Presented safety training through the use of visual, audio, manual, and oral presentations,
* Entered payroll data for all personnel into the computer using Excel
* Responsible for the control of all materials and equipment used within the facility.
* Responsible for the maintenance of all equipment within the facility by maintaining and regulating equipment to company and client safety standards.Ensuring that all damaged equipment Is sent to the proper vendor to be serviced correctly.
* Uniform ordering and uniform inventory for all personnel.
* Performance evaluations on a three months basis to each employee.
1986-1996: The gap in my employment record was due to having a severely handicapped son whose condition required my full attention. This experience turned me into a strong willed, mature, and reliable individual. It also gave me the confidence and courage to take on any situation that came my way.
Employer: Phoenix Residence
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
Title: Trained Medical Assistant/ Supervisor
Duration: 1981 to 1986
* Facility supervisor of 15 resident assistants who serviced the daily needs of 12 severely handicapped adults.
* Assisted in the hiring, training, and development of staff.
* Developed customized training for each specific resident.
* Assisted in writing individual programs for each resident.
* Monitored and documented the performance of each residents goals and objectives.
* Implemented direct work assignments to each employee.
* Performance evaluations given to resident assistants on a six-month basis
* Implemented safety procedures through visual, audio, manual, and oral presentations.
College: Winona State University
Major: Psychology/ Social Work
Degree: Four years of study
Location: Winona, Minnesota
Wayne Community College
1 year of English courses
Location: Wayne Michigan
High School: White Bear Lake Mariner High School
High School Diploma
Location: White Bear Lake, Minnesota
Skills and Abilities:
Positive team leader
Positive role model.
Strategic, creative, and innovative thinker.
Customer service oriented.
Experience working in a competitive environment.
Strong communication skills.
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
Strong organizational and writing skills.
Knowledge of community resources and how to access resources and information.
Experience working with individuals of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Well organized and detailed.
Self motivated and team player.
Strong selling and presentation skills.
Good trouble shooting ability.
Strong ability to understand the company and customer needs.
Familiar with computer software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel,
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.