|Desired Industry: Sales/Demonstrators
|Desired Job Location: Wellington, Florida
||Date Posted: 4/6/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 04/12/2010
|Desired Wage: 70000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
With a track record of securing new accounts and driving revenue growth in highly competitive sectors, my background as a successful professional is notable for consistent achievement or exceeding of set sales quotas. I am seeking an employment opportunity with an organization that is known not just for product or service, but of its reputation for embracing and leveraging diverse talents to achieve a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
1664 South Club Drive
Wellington, FL 33414
SALES AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT PROFILE
Business Development • Product Promotion • Revenue Growth
High-performance sales professional with a strong record of achievement increasing market share and profitability. Success penetrating new territories, identifying untapped markets, and capturing new accounts. Provide results-oriented customer service from initial contact to close and follow-up with excellent client retention. Superior multi-tasking and problem resolution talents. Outstanding ability to manage internal and external business relationships that mutually benefit client and company. Entrepreneurial attitude; committed to building brand awareness and company culture promoting aggressive bonus structure.
• Strategic Negotiations
• Client Relations
• B2B Strategies • Driving Brand Equity
• Needs-Based Sales
• Market Expansion • Strategic Planning
• Inventory Control
• Budget Analysis
BED BATH & BEYOND – Coral Springs, FL 10/2005-Present
Assistant Store Manager
Managed daily sales and departmental operations while supervising performance of sales teams. Trained, developed, and motivated staff to deliver exceptional client service and support. Effectively communicated assignments on a daily and weekly basis. Through time management skills, accomplished daily assignments and goals. Tracked and analyzed marketing trends to evaluate customer preferences and merchandised accordingly. Advanced from Department Manager to Assistant Store Manager within four months of inception. Assisted District Support staff throughout various West Palm Beach locations as well as Pompano Beach and Coral Springs with special assignments.
• Directed staff levels up to 36 strong.
• Contributed to Boynton Beach store growth of over $1.3 million from previous fiscal year 2007.
• Improved Palm Beach Garden location reputation through customer feedback and comments via Corporate hotline.
• Restored Company Customer Service Culture to Coral Springs location. Improved staff product knowledge and awareness of policies and procedures through effective training and communication.
• Only Associate to be selected to represent State of Florida in Tennessee grand opening and setup 2007.
• Among the top ten bridal consultants in the region 2008.
• Restored Culture and Improved customer service Coral Springs location 2009.
• Trained, developed, and motivated staff to deliver exceptional client service and support.
BOAR'S HEAD, CASSAMETTA PROVISIONS – Massapequa, NY 2001-7/2005
Route Sales Manager
Spearheaded sales and distribution for food company with 10 employees and revenue of $2M annually. Coordinated logistics for daily orders, product inventory, and merchandising product lines. Customized marketing plans for each account to meet specific objectives. Responsible for long-range planning, product management, and strategy implementation in collaboration with Store Managers and executive management. Energized sales with analysis of demographics, financial data, and business trends. Created highly motivated service teams with above-average performance levels.
• Responsible for 4 sales routes grossing $200K+ per week.
• Implemented improved procedures that slashed product spoilage by 18%.
• Researched and recommended new products, triggering 22% route earnings increase.
• Introduced system to decreased product spoilage level by 18%.
• Operated 24-foot box truck; certified CDL driver with "B" endorsement.
• Created persuasive and effective presentations for new product and account promotions.
MAGNACARE – Garden City, NY 1997-2001
Director of Accounts Payable Procedures
Coordinated preparation of various financial statements and journal entries, monitoring AP for accuracy and timeliness. Tracked all processed check registers. Reported to VP of Finance.
• In charge of 24+ multimillion-dollar accounts for multiple unions.
• Responsible for Quality Control of File batches and inventory control of department supplies.
• Maintained Constant and Consistent Communication with accounting team.
CITY AUDIO PHOTO, INC – East Northport, NY 1994-1997
Senior Sales Manager
Generated consistently high-volume sales in very competitive sector. Drove sales through client-focused interaction and comprehensive product knowledge. Identified target markets and built account relationships. Tracked and analyzed marketing trends to evaluate customer preferences. Designed and implemented strategies to enhance brand recognition and boost sales through innovative promotions.
• Designed public relations program directly correlated to tripling store revenue.
• Created new staff training workshops to improve sales skills and performance of staff; resulting in decreased return and refund rate by 28%.
NOBODY BEATS THE WIZ, INC. – Valley Stream, NY 1990-1994
Managed day-to-day sales operations and supervised performance of sales teams. Launched strategic plans to improve productivity and increase revenues. Trained, developed, and motivated staff to deliver exceptional client service and support.
• Driving force behind store becoming most profitable unit with highest volume in region.
• Provided leadership for 52 staff members, including departmental supervisors.
• Youngest associate promoted to Management.
Commack High School- High School Diploma
Suffolk County COmmunity COllege- Some college coursework.
Management, Sales, Route Sales, Leadership Skills, Time management, Training and Coaching Abilities, Organizational Skills,Interpersonal Skills.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.