Journeyman Electrician or Electrical estimator Resume
|Desired Industry: Electrician
|Desired Job Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
||Date Posted: 3/19/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 03/19/2010
|Desired Wage: 60000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
To secure a permanent full time position to utilize my construction knowledge and experience. Be recognized as a dedicated, responsible, dependable and flexible individual who takes initiative to complete projects under budget and on schedule
ASRC, Energy Services May 2009 – August 2009
Anchorage, North Slope, Alaska
• The installation, testing, and troubleshooting of Parker Drillings power plant.
CH2MHILL June 2007 – March 2009
Electrical Cost Estimator
• Cost estimating, scheduling, material procurement, submitting bids
• Responsibilities included writing execution plans, writing assumptions
and clarifications, scheduling man power, material take offs, electrical
construction estimates and doing design build estimates.
• The construction, installation, testing, and troubleshooting of various
• Install rigid, IMC and EMT conduit using both hand and hydraulic benders
• Terminate motor controls, contactors and fire alarm panels
• Pull wire and cable, install light fixtures, motor control centers
Bens Home Services, Owner November 2004 – December 2008
• Cost estimating, scheduling, material procurement, submitting project bids
• Responsibilities include hiring electricians, time tracking and payroll,
Scheduling work with other contractors, reviewing scope of work, review design options and recommend the best solution based on cost.
Install residential electrical wiring on new and remodeled homes
IBEW Local 1547 June 2003 - April 2007
Electrical Foreman, Electrical Journeyman
• Foreman up to a 5 man crew.
• Remodel of various commercial buildings.
• Upgrading of residential services and buildings to the current NEC.
• The Installion of the Missile Defense project in FT Greely.
• Constructing new Army Barracks on Fort Richardson.
• Pine street road construction project.
• Complete service calls involving trouble shooting and repair.
• Scheduling repair work.
• Ordering required material for projects.
• The installation of class A fire alarm system at Chinook and East high
VECO Alaska, Inc. June 1992 - September 2007
Electrical Foreman, Electrical Journeyman, Apprentic
• Electrical Foreman for the North star Project over seeing a 10 man crew.
• Electrical Foreman for the Arco Mix Project over seeing a 10 man crew.
• Electrical Foreman for Red Dog Mine Project, over seeing a 6 man crew.
• Safeway store remodels involving leading a 3 man crew.
• The construction and installation of oil production modules.
Udelhoven February 1999 – September 1999
Anchorage, Alaska / Kenai, Alaska
• Construction of new Russian Jack Elementary school and New Native
Dentist office involving installation of standard commercial materials.
• Worked on oil production Modules in Kenai, AK involving the installation of
Standard industrial materials.
Aurora Electric December 1995 – March 1997
Journeyman Electrician & Apprentice
• Remodel of various commercial buildings
• Complete service calls involving trouble shooting and repair
• Scheduling repair work
• Ordering required material for projects
Bartlett High School
• Graduate 1989
Over 18 years of electrical construction experience. Electrical Cost Estimator, Electrical Foreman, Journeyman Electrician, Apprentice. Experience includes all phases of construction from project estimating, scheduling, progressing, fabrication, installation & testing of industrial, commercial and residential electrical projects. Proficiency in blueprint reading, conduit installations, trouble shooting, fire alarm installation, installion of electrical systems up to 13800 volts and the supervision of up to 10 craft hands.
CERTIFIED JOUNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN
STATE OF ALASKA ELECTRICAL LICENSE NUMBER 00117215 EXPIRES 4/29/2011
FOR VARIFIATION CALL MECHANICAL INSPECTION 1-907-269-4925
I hold a OSHA 10 safty card, A NSTC safty card, A CPR/AED card
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.