Executive Administrative Assistant or Marketing Coordinator Resume
|Desired Industry: Secretary/Admin. Assistant/Receptionist
|Desired Job Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
||Date Posted: 3/10/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: immediately
|Desired Wage: 30,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
To find employment with an employer who offers me the chance to use my 30+ years of experience and to challenge me with new tasks and learning skills.
12/2003 – 5/2009: Goody’s Family Clothing, Knoxville, TN
Executive Administrative Assistant to General Counsel and Sr. Vice President and Corporate Counsel for the company and Vice President of Real Estate; served as Paralegal and company Notary
· Instrumental in the preparation of company filings with the reorganization in 2008 and liquidation of company in 2009.
· Lease Preparation for new stores and Finalization for execution
· Responsible for confidential employee records and company filings.
· Prepared new store packets and special projects as required
· Managed office of 15 staff of all levels and organized department functions
7/2003 – 12/2003 Interstate Brands Bakery (Merita), Knoxville, TN (through Staffing Solutions)
Administrative Assistant to General Plant Manager and Sales Staff
3/1998 – 2/2002 Physician Associates, Longwood, Fl.
Administrative Assistant/Marketing Representative for Medical Group
· Coordinated, staffed and chaired employer health fairs, on site programs and local community events for the largest medical group in the Orlando, Florida area. This entailed working with pharmaceutical reps, vendors and community organizations. Also worked with a major television station and other companies to carry out the WESH Community Fair and the Women’s Expo.
· Maintained the Medical group brochures and supplies for all events.
1/1990 – 7/1996 AAA Florida/Louisiana/Mississippi, Heathrow, Fl.
Administrative Assistant, Marketing and Auto Travel
· Supported Auto Travel Director, Director of District Operations and 21 District Office Managers
· Assisted in organizing and carrying to completion, all Familiarization Trips for the Auto Travel Counselors in the Florida, Louisiana and Mississippi offices. This entailed working with hotels, attractions, restaurants and bus lines to coordinate all transportation and activities for 5 days for approximately 200 participants. Was honored with Employee of the Month for the Auto Travel Department, summer of 1995.
· Updated tour books, ordered touring materials
High School and 30+ years of "on the job" training.
Reporting and Tracking
Event Coordination and Staffing
“exemplifies a caring, professional, cooperative and eager attitude to do her best”
“the office environment and employee morale was enhanced by her professional excellence to make everyone part of the team”
Highly personable, efficient and organized administrative professional with strong communication skills, possess a knack for handling multiple competing deadlines, self-starter and team player. Embraces change as a means to increase organizational and team-wide effectiveness, assimilating quickly in transitional situations and changing roles as needed to maintain productivity. Extremely productive in high volume, fast-paced, high-stressed environments, excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills, established high standards of performance and conduct, consistently exceeding all goals and deadlines and was consistently rated as Superior. Unwavering, ethical character, and can be trusted to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion. Was honored with the Employee of the Quarter, for the 3rd quarter of 2008 by Goody’s Family Clothing, Inc. Technically proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, learn new and proprietary systems quickly.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.