Clerical, Bookkeping, other Resume
|Desired Industry: Accounting/Bookkeeping
|Desired Job Location: Milton, Florida
||Date Posted: 2/19/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: now
|Desired Wage: open
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
I would like a position where I can utilize my many skills and be an asset to my employer.
2010-current: freelance drafting, estimating, and consulting, for the construction industry.
1998-2009: freelance estimator for a flooring company, project manager for a tile installation company, drafting 2-D
shop drawings for tile and natural stone installation on walls, floors and countertops, shop drawings for fabrication of marble and granite counter tops detailing edge profiles and bowl hole cut-outs.
Excel spreadsheet design and development, i.e. production reports, distribution and purchase plan worksheets for tile and stone contractor, management services, purchasing and general office.
1980-1997 Tile and marble installer/fabricator for several large commercial tile installation companies, both hourly and subcontract labor.
1970-1980 Full Charge Bookkeeper, payroll, purchasing, and office manager for family owned tile & marble company in Baton Rouge, and Baker LA.
Phi Theta Kappa member 1994-95
2008-2009 GPA: 4.0
College credit classes toward BS, 64 total hours on official transcripts, 1990-2009, i.e. Computer Comp, Accounting I & II, English Comp I & II, Economics I, general math, Algebra I, Biology, American Literature, American History, General Psychology, Logic, Building Construction, Engineering graphics, Computer
Drafting, AutoCAD customization, Architectural Drafting, Structural Drafting, Engineer spreadsheets, and other basic
AAS Drafting and Design Technology 2008-2010
Certification AutoCAD foundations 2008-2010
Summary of Qualities and Skills:
• Blueprint and construction document knowledge
• Online Plan Room experience, downloading plans for inspection and estimating quantities
• Cost Estimating, proficient at take-off quantification for residential and commercial retail construction. Procedures include, manual architectural scale, digitizer system with mat-n-pen, and electronic estimating software
Electronic estimating software manipulates information from scaled floor plans, site measurements, AutoCAD and scanned drawings to calculate all the information you require for quantifying material and labor.
• AutoCAD (Computer Aided Drafting)
• Metric and Imperial measuring system take-off experience
• 10 years Estimating and Project Management experience, mostly CSI Division 9
• Microsoft Professional Office (2007 Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
• Submittals and Purchasing experience.
I been a Santa Rosa County resident since 1993 when I bought my place in East Milton FL. I would like a job within 50 or 60 miles of home. Interests and hobbies:
• spending time with my dogs
• cooking and grilling
• home improvement projects
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.