|Desired Industry: Accounting/Bookkeeping
|Desired Job Location: San Antonio, Texas
||Date Posted: 2/12/2010
|Type of Position: Part-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 02/12/10
|Desired Wage: 20,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
To obtain a position with a company that has the ability to let me work from home.
April 2007 Present
Abacus Bookkeeping & Taxation, LLC Manager
- Managing all daily activities
- Controlling bank accounts and statements of cash flows
- Controlling Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger
- Managing customer service relationships as well as recruiting new customers.
March 2008 January 2009
Conns, Furniture and Appliance Account Manager (Collections)
- Managing customer information on delinquent accounts.
- Contacting customer to inform them of delinquency and develop a payment plan.
- Processing payment information and posting information to Accounts Receivable program.
- Assisting Associate in additional inquiries with customer information.
September 2006 October 2007
Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson LLP - Staff Accountant-
- Process incoming debt collections from all government entities (fees & fines, property taxes, unemployment, and others).
- Manage a portfolio of seven large accounts worth an estimated 1.5 million in collections.
- Individually post all incoming collections to the proper accounts and in turn balance those accounts on a daily basis.
- Report all incoming funds to the clients daily via reports generated from our collections.
- Also cross-trained on other co-workers accounts in case they are absent.
February 2005- September 2006
ABI Business Solutions (Microsoft Certified Partner)/ Staff Accountant/Consultat
- Provided technical and accounting support for clients on Great Plains Accounting System.
- Directly work with Great Plains General Ledger, Account Receivable, and Account Payable.
- Work with clients also with Microsoft Small Business Financials Accounting System.
- Performed internal accounting duties in Great Plains using the Account
Payable and Account Receivable/Invoicing
February 2005- September 2006
Guerrero & Co. CPA Staff Accountant/Consultant
- Assisted with tax work (Individual and corporate tax work, Quarterly Payroll Reports).
- Manager of projects in bookkeeping services as well as Quickbooks training.
- Performed internal accounting duties in Quickbooks using Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable/Invoicing.
May 2005- Bachelors in Business Administration, (Accounting) University of Texas, San Antonio
Certified Quickbooks Proadvisor 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Plans to enroll in UTSA Graduate Program pursuing a MBA.
Plans to prepare for CPA Exam.
Great Plains, Small Business Financials, Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, Word, Lotus- 123, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook, Windows XP, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Columbia Ultimate Business Systems (CUBS)
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.