|Desired Industry: Warehouse/Inventory
|Desired Job Location: Washington, District of Columbia
||Date Posted: 11/27/2009
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
A position with a well established company with a
stable environment that will utilize my previous experiences and
skills to meet business objectives,and support commitments to
customer service, employee development, and continuous
Construction Laborer - 2009 - 2009
Harkless Construction Inc, Capitol Heights, MD
* Selected needed tools, equipment, and materials from storage and transported items to work site.
* Eliminated possible hazards,backfill excavations, and compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, and rakes.
* Tended pumps, compressors and generators to provide power for tools, machinery and equipment.
* Was instrumental in the testing and certification of underground electrical pipelines
* Disassembled and removed damaged and worn electrical pipe covers.
* Assembled and installed new electrical pipe fittings to provide protection according to plans and specifications.
Warehouse/Production - 2008 - 2008
H.C. Brill Company, Lancaster, New York
* Executed nightly operations of performing in high volume production of ready-to-use icings,donut glazes,frozen batters and fruit fillings.
* Received orders and prepared merchandise for shipping,Maintained stock, assigned departments, and organized shelving systems.
* Participated in all aspects of warehouse duties including stocking, pulling orders, and packaging,physically loaded and unloaded freight.
* Assigned to the nightly cleanliness of equipment, processing lines and other designated facility areas as required.
* Successfully handled sanitizing the stationary equipment, parts, pumps, hoses and metal kettles with cleaning agent.
Stock Handler/Order Filler - 2007 - 2007
Harlequin Books, Depew, New York
* Performed a variety of shipping and receiving of reading materials.
* Investigated customer orders from stock and places order on pallets for shipping
* Placed and labeled merchandise on conveyor leading to wrapping area for shipping.
* Examined for damaged or missing items ,storing books correctly. Picking orders from chain line.
* Ensured efficient operation for receiving imports, stock allocations, inventory controls.
* Increased production levels, reduced scrap and rework, and improved quality levels simultaneously.
* participated in all aspects of warehouse duties including stocking, pulling orders, and packaging on a timely and cost effective basis.
Carpet Layer Help - 2002 - 2007
City Line Flooring, Buffalo, New York
* Executed daily operations of studying floor sketches to determine area to be carpeted and amount of material needed to complete job.
* Moved furniture from area to be carpeted and removed old carpet and padding
* Successfully cut carpet padding to size and installed padding.
* Joined edges of carpet that meet at openings, using tape with glue and heated carpet iron.
* Assisted in laying carpeting on floors and stairs.
* Fastened metal treads across door openings and where carpet met flooring to hold carpet in place
Production - 2002 - 2002
Rosina Foods, Buffalo, New York
* Assorted and Prepared for shipping of pasta products, ravioli, eggplant & a variety of meat products.
* Was instrumental in operating and tended machines and equipment that crush, grind and blend.
* Observed production monitoring equipment to ensure safety and efficient operation.
* Placed product in equipment and on work surface for further processing, inspecting, and wrapping
* Organized and sanitize the spice room on a nightly routine schedule.
* Transferred materials, supplies, and products between work areas, using moving equipment.
* Executed picking, packing and shipping, conducted housekeeping duties to ensure a safe, clean, and orderly work environment.
Cleaning Technician - 1998 - 2002
Don's Multi Cleaning Services, Washington, DC
* Assessed the Senior technician in all duties necessary to provide quality carpet and upholstery service.
* Sprayed carpet, upholstery and accessories with fabric conditioners and protectors,deodorizers and disinfectants.
* Maneuvered hand and power sprayers also electric scrubber.
* Cleaned carpet, upholstery, floors to remove effects of smoke and water damage such as dirt, soot, stains, mildew and excess water and moisture.
* Inspected completed restoration to ensure customer standards
* Accounted for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents,hoses, chemicals to the truck before departure from the customers home.
Buffalo Adult Education Division, BUFFALO. NY
Certificate of completion of home inspection
* Warehousing,Hazardous Waste,Manufacturing,Distribution,Shipping/Receiving,Labor
* Problem Solving,Well-Developed Listening Skills,Follow instructions,Relationship Building,Critical Thinking,Decision Making.
* Making,On-time Delivery,Reliable,Leadership ability,Team-player,Conflict Resolution,Hardworking and flexible to changing priorities.
* The ability and desire to do what it takes to get the job done,The ability to build rapport with others
* Being honest and taking responsibility for my actions,Being self-assured and confident.
* Poised when communicating with employees of all levels within the company,customers, and the general public.
* Taking pride and ownership in my work and wanting to always do the best job possible,capable of performing work that requires concentration.
* A desire to take on extra challenges.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.