Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Building Trades/Construction
|Desired Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts
||Date Posted: 9/11/2009
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 9-20-2009
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
To further my career with the next great challenge as a Project Manager
Commercial Construction Project Manager:
WES Construction Corp.
July 2007 to February 2009.
* Managed Construction project’s Valued from 10 to 20 Million
* Responsible for projects from conception to close out
* Proficient in Word, Excel, Primavera, Computer ease, QuickBooks and many other software.
* Finalized buy outs for Sub-Contractor’s, including File sub bidders
* Generate and Process all Submittals, change orders and RFI’s
* Met with owners and Architects weekly to discuss progress and to identify problems.
* Kept accurate daily logs of all activities ultimately saving the company over 300k.
* Met daily with Site Supper to project future man hour needs therefore cutting wasted hours and making the project more efficient and profitable.
Sr. Residential Project Manger/ Head of Marketing:
February 2006 to July 2007
* Managed Construction project’s Valued from 10 to 500 Thousand dollars
* Increased company’s annual work load by 30% in 1 year.
* Met with potential clients and discussed the projects scope.
* Drafted all Proposals and Contracts
* Responsible for all permitting.
* Negotiated all sub contractor buy outs.
* Set up and monitor work hours to maintain budget.
* Ordered all Material and arranged for there delivery at very key times during the projects to ensure there was no down time.
* Stream lined office flow by designing and teaching new software and spread sheets.
* Responsible for Maintaining Project site
* Worked with the Project Manager to ensure deadliness were met
* Review blue prints with all trades to ensure accurate work was performed
* Met with owners and Architects weekly to discuss issues and progress
* Worked hands on to instruct junior employee’s.
* Processed all Payroll for project including Sub-Contractors
United States Marine Corp.
* Prepared Marines for the inevitable call to combat.
* Lead a Platoon of 23 men
* Traveled to 17 different countries
* Learned to speak Japanese
* Furthered my education by taking college courses
* Over a dozen Meritorious decorations for leadership
Northeast Reg. Tech. - High School Diploma
Northeast Reg. - Carpentry Degree
Marine Leadership School
Marine Adv. Leadership School
Marine Chemical weapon school
Texas A&M - Business management
Diverse Project Management experience
Proficient in Word, Excel, Primavera, Computer ease, QuickBooks and many other software
My Name is Phillip R. Bishop. I am a Veteran of the United States Marines and an exceptional Construction Project Manager. However first and foremost I am a happily married father of three. When not at work I enjoy Golf, Fishing and anything with my kids.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.