|Desired Industry: Building Trades/Construction
|Desired Job Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
||Date Posted: 8/12/2009
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 8/12/2009
|Desired Wage: 45000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
To secure a position using my diverse record of experience in
operations management, staff supervision, customer service, project
scheduling/supervision, estimating or billing.
Reliance Fly & Tackle, Reliance, Tennessee * 2009 - Present
* Oversee all aspects of operations management for this combination
convenience store, deli, grocery, fuel and fishing supply retailer.
* Assist customers with product selection and provide any
additional service to build customer loyalty and generate repeat
* Accountable for all purchasing, inventory control, vendor
relations, product selection and merchandising of retail and grocery
products throughout the store.
* Manage the store's finances, bookkeeping, cash flow, bank
deposits and profit/loss.
Tuttle Masonry Inc., Lenoir City, Tennessee * 2000 - 2008
Project Manager & Estimator.
* Contributed to profitability of this masonry company with
responsibilities including managing multiple simultaneous projects
and scheduling seven crews to ensure that each project was completed
on time and within budget.
* Secured new jobs by reviewing each potential project, performing
material takeoffs and preparing estimates for all labor, equipment
and material costs.
* Visited job sites on a regular basis to meet with general
contractors, resolve any project issues, implement change orders, and
keep projects on schedule.
* Coordinated the delivery of materials and equipment to each job
* Maintained cash flow by performing invoicing/billing, keeping
customer accounts current, and collecting on past due accounts.
* Completed 10 hour OSHA course for Construction Safety and Health;
implemented safety procedures at job sites and conducted safety
training as needed to reduce workplace injuries.
Waterford Place Apartments, Chattanooga, Tennessee * 1997 - 2000
* Implemented the sales, marketing and relationship building
efforts that maintained high occupancy levels for this 272 apartment
* Strengthened tenant relations by quickly responding to complaints
and coordinating repairs with maintenance department.
* Met with potential new tenants to show apartments and sell them
on the features and benefits of the property and related services.
* Prepared and completed documentation for new leases and renewals,
arranged tenant move in dates, answered questions regarding utility
services, and collected deposits.
Tennessee Aquarium & Imax, Chattanooga, Tennessee * 1996 - 1997
Ticket Sales Representative.
* Provided ticket sales and customer service for one of the highest
volume entertainment and tourist attractions in the city; handled
season pass and ticket sales averaging $10,000 per day.
Attended, Chattanooga State Community College * 1996
Attended, Clemson University * 1995 - 1996
Graduated, Loudon High School * 1995
3.5 GPA - Graduated with Honors
Background includes a diverse record of experience that is
transferable to any industry with specific skills in management,
project supervision, purchasing, customer service, billing and
estimating. Demonstrated the ability to quickly learn/adapt to
different industries and job responsibilities with immediate success
and make a significant impact on overall operations. Capable of
working as a team member, developing customer relationships,
completing multiple assignments, overseeing operations, and exceeding
productivity and profit goals.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.