Construction Position Resume
|Desired Industry: Building Trades/Construction
|Desired Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
||Date Posted: 5/4/2009
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 5/04/2009
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate:
Employment with a successful company looking for expert construction personal
W.Johnson Construction, Mesa, AZ
Commercial Project Superintendent/ Hands on
1. Supervised High School and Elementary School light renovation projects for the Mesa School District. Supervised all labor and trades.
2. In charge of progress reports and scheduling reports for all personnel and quality control.
3. Supervised several City of Phoenix water storage maintenance contracts onsite renovations.
Caymus Corporation, Tempe, AZ
Commercial Project Superintendent/ Hands on
1. Superintendent of commercial government TI projects, city Park renovation projects, Senior Centers TI, Mesa School District projects.
2. Scheduling contractors and inspections with field laptop.
3. Reviewed plans for projects to ensure quality.
4. Worked closely with CAAG, (Central Arizona Association of Government) scopes of works and project related personnel.
5. Attended pre-bid meetings with pre-site inspections of projects and scope of work.
6. Participated in project bid openings.
Toll Brothers Inc. Las Vegas, NV.
Construction Manager/ Hands on
1. Construction Manager of high-end custom homes from $1 million plus. Worked back end to finish.
2. Coordinated on-site subcontractor scheduling and activities, safety meetings weekly, subcontractor meetings to ensure quality.
3. Periodic meetings with inspectors to assure compliance and to keep development process proactive.
4. Managed day-to-day production to identify complex problems and related information to develop and evaluate options to resolve all issues and get on time product. Responsible for QA walks with subcontractors and homeowners.
Timberline Builders, Cape Coral, FL
Carpenter / Construction Superintendent
1. Field supervisor of 30 off-site custom homes and production homes in excess of 2000 sq ft. Built from landfill and stakeout to homeowner walk.
2. Responsible for scheduling, ordering materials, design changes and quality control.
3. Assisted in the supervision of commercial apartment construction and TI work.
4. Renovation of Timberline offices.
Razor Carpentry, LLC, Cape Coral, FL.
1. Hands on experience and knowledge of estimating and installation of custom interior finish trim and hardware and crown.
2. Subcontracted by various reputable general contractors to install finish trim on High End custom homes.
3. Installation of trim for commercial warehouse and multi-family homes.
4. Installed steel fire code doors and hardware.
5. Installed all finish carpentry in medical facility.
McHenry High School, McHenry, IL.
College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL.
1. Two- Years of Building Construction Technology courses.
a) Construction Materials
b) Blueprint reading
d) Construction principles and applications
Worked as carpenter in theses positions
1. Surf shops TI
Back room renovations, built dressing rooms
2. Medical buildings TI
Built exam rooms, framing, drywall, finish carpentry
3. Office remodeling
Demolition of offices, framed new walls, finish carpentry
4. Restoration of 20th century homes
Demo, frame, finish carpentry
5. Art galleries TI
6. Warehouses- construction
Commercial trim out of offices in warehouse
7. Home demolitions
Demo, cabinets, concrete, frame, additions, built homes from excavating to finish, tile roof, block, stucco, drywall, drop ceilings, painting, finish carpentry, some electrical rough and plumbing.
8. Government TI
Framing, concrete, carpentry
General Work Experience
1. 30 years experience in the construction industry with hands on knowledge, ability and very strict attention to detail.
2. 10+ years experience in the construction management field.
3. Commercial construction experience; restaurant remodels, multifamily, renovation of school buildings and government TI.
4. Project superintendent for TI of Shugrues restaurant in Lake Havasu City.AZ. Managed subcontractor for total renovation of existing restaurant.
5. Hands on with rough carpentry and finish work in numerous commercial tenant improvements.
6. Computer experience in Microsoft Word, Outlook Express, Suretrac and Excel.
7. Experience in block construction and metal studs.
8. Utilized Laptop in the field for scheduling and maintaining project efficiency and Communication with office.
9. Construction surveying experience and house layout.
10. Blueprint reading.
11. Journeyman carpenter by trade.
12. Organization abilities to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.