Project Manager or Site Supervisor Resume
|Desired Industry: Building Trades/Construction
|Desired Job Location: tampa, Florida
||Date Posted: 2/3/2009
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Anytime
|Desired Wage: 60-120K
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
Dedicated, highly ethical and results driven Architectural & Construction Project Manager with strong interpersonal skills that gain the respect of peers, subordinates and customers. Extensive experience in project management, production management, architectural/residential design, and architectural drafting. Committed to achieving challenging profit and loss targets with a human touch that keeps teams focused on delivering high quality products. Competency in the following areas:
Project Guidelines Project Analysis Problem Solving
Customer Relations Multi-Tasking Team Motivation
LARAMAR CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, Boca Raton, Florida 2008 – 2009
Led projects for a 160-unit apartment complex, as well as miscellaneous offsite projects for a multimillion-dollar Renovation, which included interior unit improvements, leasing office, Internet café, clubhouse and fitness room, reroofing, exterior painting and site landscaping.
• Developed budgets and schedules based on business goals and collaborated on updates for stakeholders, including senior management and investors.
• Provided documentation and presentation materials. Developed reports, tracked milestones analyzed results, and provided troubleshooting for problem areas during projects.
• Built and developed business relationships between contractors and vendors, which were vital to the success of current and future projects.
• Reviewed and modified construction documents with architect and engineers.
• Met with building department and community boards at preplanning stages and throughout permitting to receive final approvals.
• Estimated, scheduled, ordered, stored, and distributed materials and fixtures to contractors during construction process, keeping costs down and overall budget in place.
BLOODGOOD, SHARP, BUSTER (BSB) DESIGN, Tampa, Florida 2004 – 2008
Managed and coordinated Single Family, Multifamily, and Light Commercial projects from conceptual design through completion of construction. Worked closely with clients and consultants to create a vision and schedule consistent workflow to meet deadlines. Effectively built, motivated, and directed designer, production team, consultant, and vendors to achieve client objective. Responsible for client communications including progress updates and schedules, as well as proposed future projects.
• Negotiated job proposals and contracts, job cost and budgeting, job projections, and accounts receivable.
• Performed site visits with client and Construction Administration & Value Engineering consultants.
• Developed knowledge of local construction codes, cad standards, and product research by project type.
NEW DIMENSIONS IN DESIGN, Clearwater, Florida 1998 – 2004
Successfully developed and managed this Design and Drafting Company for six years, exhibiting discipline and self-motivation in developing projects from design stage to construction completion. Projects included:
• Single Family home design and renovation.
• Site planning and development of Residential Developments and Amenities requirements.
• Million-dollar Custom Home Design and Construction supervision.
• Multifamily Design and Construction documentation
• Retail and Mixed Use Facilities, including clubhouse, office and space design.
BELLEAIR DESIGN GROUP, Clearwater, Florida 1988 – 1998
Reported to Production Manager of this Architectural Design firm, with projects ranging from Single-Family Custom Homes to Student Housing, and Mixed-Use Commercial buildings.
ARCHITECTURAL CONCEPTS, Largo, Florida 1983 – 1988
CAD Draftsman & Administrative Assistant
Worked as a CAD Draftsman and Administrative Assistant for this Architectural Design firm. Projects included Custom Homes, ACLF/Nursing Homes, Student Housing, and Specialty Restaurants
St. Petersburg College
A.S., Architectural Design & Construction Technology
St. Petersburg College
Building Construction & Estimating
Florida Building Code Training
Advance 2004 Florida Accessibility Code for Construction
2004 Building Code (Life Safety)
2004 Building Code (Allowable Heights and Areas)
Introduction to Insulated Concrete Forms
Introduction to GREEN Building and LEED Certification
AutoCAD, Data CAD, Windows
Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
“Outstanding Contribution to the Community”
Urban Infill & Reuse, West Tampa Redevelopment
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.