Marketing Director Resume
|Desired Industry: Publishing
|Desired Job Location: Manchester, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 10/23/2008
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 11/01/2008
|Desired Wage: 65,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
A position as Project management, marketing communications, production, database management and graphic design.
A professional with over twenty years experience in the business to business marketing at the executive level. ACHIEVEMENTS
• I was key in the creation of a strong marketing presence for NIP Group and its affiliates at a time when the corporation was establishing itself.
• I contributed in the development of a strong business to business data base creating sales leads that continue to increase revenues today.
• I helped establish and manage all the marketing strategies for a new medical malpractice insurance company designed for New Jersey Doctors. The research and data I acquired resulted in successful launch of the company that included marketing campaigns which converted to real business with over 200 doctors and increased revenues for the company.
• I worked with a team of professionals in developing marketing strategies for the launch of FocalPoint EMarketing, an interactive email advertising on-line service. My marketing production and design contributions established client participation processes and design guidelines as well as executing broadcasts from a database of over 175,000 insurance agencies throughout the nation. This resulted in successfully acquiring over 40 new clients subscribers within the first year and solid revenues.
• I designed new corporate branding for NIP Group and its affiliate companies which resulted in a strong presence within the industry.
• Project Development & Management
• Execute Successful Marketing Strategies
• Create and Manage Print or Web-based Marketing
• Design Specialized Campaigns Based on Data Research
• Creative Design & Branding
• Database Research and Management
• Create and Design Comprehensive Interactive Email Documents
• Developing Processes and guidelines Creating All Types of Collateral
• Direct Mail – Telemarketing – Email - Fax Marketing
• Establish an Negotiate Business Relationships
• Recruiting and Directing a Marketing Staff
• Managing Marketing Budgets
FOCALPOINT MARKETING, LLC - Woodbridge, New Jersey 2005 – 2007
Director of Marketing Production and Design
FocalPoint Marketing, LLC is an e-marketing company facilitating communication within the Property and Casualty insurance industry.
NIP GROUP, LLC - Woodbridge, New Jersey 2001 – 2005
Marketing and Communications Manager
The NIP Group is a specialized business insurance and risk management intermediary with divisions providing specialty insurance to landscapers and tree services, physicians and municipalities.
TRANSACTION PUBLISHERS – New Brunswick, New Jersey 1981 – 2001 Marketing & Advertising Manager
Transaction Publishers is widely acknowledged as a major independent publisher of professional, academic, text, trade, and reference books and periodicals in social science and the scholarly community.
BA, Business Management, Trenton State College, N.J.
Marketing & Management
Member of the American Marketing Association
• Power Point
• Goldmine Data base
• Front Page
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.