ACCOUNTING MANAGER Resume
|Desired Industry: Accounting/Bookkeeping
|Desired Job Location: MOUNT PLEASANT, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 9/4/2008
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: IMMEDIATE
|Desired Wage: 32,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
Dedicated, results-driven, and detail-oriented management professional seeks to provide leadership in a team environment on multiple, highly complex accounting functions encompassing the evaluation of financial statements and balance sheets, account reconciliations, payables, receivables, payroll, budgeting, as well as financial planning and analysis.
* Proven ability in producing superior quality analysis and written products on numerous, complex projects, with minimal supervision and short timelines.
* Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills; integrates hands-on approach to training, sets direction for the team, and motivates each employee to surpass goals and beat deadlines.
* Proactive and highly analytical, utilizing advanced computer skills to identify and reduce human errors in processing financial data.
STATE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS, Export, PA
September 2007 to August 2008
Customer Service Manager
* Establishes and maintains strong and effective team committed to delivering first-rate customer service and achieving organizational goals through coaching and training.
* Analyzes and resolves escalated customer problems, and develops relationships with other departments throughout the company to identify and understand customer needs.
CLEAN ALL SYSTEMS, Export, PA
July 2006 to September 2007
* Directed and oversaw all routine and complex accounting activities for this cleaning services company including accounts receivable, payable, bank reconciliation, and taxes.
* Created and implemented policies and procedures, addressed company goals, long- and short-range planning, budgeting, and decision-making, and analyzed and resolved accounting issues and discrepancies.
BURNS CHEMICAL SYSTEMS, INC., Export, PA
August 2000 to July 2006
* Initially hired as a Customer Service Representative, subsequently assigned to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Payroll, and eventually promoted to Head Accountant, responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
* Handled accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation, and the support of budget and forecast activities.
* Calculated payroll, produced financial statements, and led all other accounting functions including accounts reconciliation, accounts receivable/payable, and filing of tax returns.
FIRST COMMONWEALTH BANK, Indiana, PA
January 1999 to June 2000
Senior Loan Adjustor
* Handled input, research, and retrieval of relevant information by utilizing bank computer system, alongside the resolution of customers¡¦ concerns regarding personal loans, lines-of-credit, credit cards, and equity loans.
* Supervised 16 adjustors, providing advice in repossession and collection procedures; encouraged prompt payment of delinquent loans by contacting customers.
* Offered additional bank products and services to customers, while handling summary reports and interacting extensively with other bank personnel.
SOUTHWEST NATIONAL BANK, Greensburg, PA
April 1998 to January 1999
Loan Adjustor¡VLoan Service Department
* Interacted extensively with bank customers to answer questions and resolve problems regarding personal loans, lines-of-credit, credit cards, and equity loans.
* Use various bank computer systems in the input, research, and retrieval of information, while encouraging clients to pay delinquent loans.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
SLOVAK CLUB, Pleasant, PA
July 1986 to January 1998
GREGG SECURITY & GREGG TEMPORARY SERVICES, Pittsburgh, PA
July 1981 to July 1986
INTERSTATE MOTOR FREIGHT, Murrysville, PA
March 1979 to July 1981
Assistant Payroll Manager (August 1980 to July 1981)
Mileage Clerk (March 1979 to August 1980)
MORGAN'S RESTAURANT, INC., New Stanton, PA
September 1977 to March 1979
CAMBRIDGE ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Accounting Refresher Certificate, 1998
Business Administration, 1986
DUFF'S BUSINESS INSTITUTE
A.S. in Business Administration, 1976
General Accounting and General Ledger Transactions
Cash Flow Maintenance and Forecasts
Financial Reporting and Documentation
Financial Statement Analysis
Staff Training, Supervision, and Leadership
Analytical and Detailed Problem Solving Ability Multitasking and Flexibility
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.