Administrative Assistant Resume
|Desired Industry: Employment Wanted
|Desired Job Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
||Date Posted: 7/9/2008
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Anytime
|Desired Wage: 33K/yr
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
Administrative Assistant position that utilizes my current skills and enables me to make a positive contribution to the organization.
Lanford Manufacturing Corporation,
Lawrence, MA April 2006 – Feb 2008
• Investigate quotes for materials and assist in quoting out jobs to customers; acting as liaison. Research products via internet and place orders with vendors and subcontractors.
• Create purchase orders using Realtrac software and synchronize information with Peachtree Accounting database. Coordinate distribution and assembly of necessary paperwork and drawings for manufacturing.
• Manage shipping and inventory, tracking of packages and excess stock, and schedule pick-ups.
• Oversee all filing, billing (A/P, A/R), mail, faxes, etc. Responsible for answering phones and greeting visitors.
Dracut, MA Feb 2005 – April 2006
• Co-owner of Blingware, a home party jewelry and accessories company.
• Solicited booking by means of marketing (including telemarketing), participating in booth set ups, and distributing material.
• Investigated latest trends while maintaining a set budget, and demonstrated products at social events.
• Kept records of all inventory, and managed both A/P and A/R.
Westford, MA July 2004 - Feb 2005
• Assisted reimbursement claims group in the preparation of claim packages for retail petroleum clients requesting reimbursement from state trust fund programs in MA, NH, CT, RI, and PA for environmental clean-up costs.
• Tracked and prepared verification of payment (VOP) requests for subcontractors as required in the MA claims process.
• Submitted claims for RI, NH, CT and VT. Tracked subcontractor invoices and submitted VOP for MA claims.
Graduate of Lowell High School (1985)
Some college classes
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Demonstrated ability for time management and meeting critical deadlines.
• Proactive problem solving, utilization of all available resources, internet.
• Energetic. Quick learner.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and general use of PC and hardware.
• Conversational Portuguese
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.