Sales – Educational Product Resume
|Desired Industry: Sales/Demonstrators
|Desired Job Location: Denver, Delaware
||Date Posted: 7/8/2008
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate:
Sales – Educational Product
Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Compensation: DOE $55-$65k + commissions. “All in” annual earning potential of approximately $80k
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, etc. Eligible first day of the month after date of hire.
The ability to drive revenue growth of new and existing accounts for companies training course offerings by calling on cable and broadband companies within all levels (corporate office, regional offices and cable system offices).
Manage the resulting sales activities by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (other duties may be assigned)
• Call on existing company customers to sell company training courses
• Call on cable and broadband companies at all levels (corporate office, regional offices and cable system offices) to sell training courses
• Showcase all of the available education and training offerings at company including company tools (Logicall and Acselleration), QCI sales, professional services from company and degrees from JIU.
• Establish strong internal partnerships and refer leads appropriately within the organization.
• Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
• Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
• Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
• Delivers sales presentations to key clients.
• Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
• Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Directs product research and development.
Formal Education Required and/or Equivalent Experience:
• BA/BS in Business Administration, Sales Management, Marketing, or related field
• 5-7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Cable industry experience preferred
Materials & Equipment Used & Frequency:
• PC or laptop
• Microsoft Office
Training or Certifications Required:
• Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
• Solution Selling Sales Training Desirable
Work Environment/Physical Activities:
• Office environment
• 35-50% travel related
Technical/ Task Statements:
1. Track record of exceeding assigned quotas multiple years in a row.
2. Ability to manage several different accounts at once (juggle many balls in the air).
3. Solid experience selling within cable industry.
4. Excellent written/verbal communication skills to interact with top level customers and corporate management.
5. Sound presentation/group presentation skills using various media including presentation software.
6. A positive winning attitude and sense of urgency for success.
7. Ability to work autonomously.
8. Strong track record of acquiring new business.
9. Willingness to travel for sales visits with top level clients.
10. Provides feedback, counsel and guidance for plans in marketing, advertising, sales promotion, sales training, etc.
11. Proven knowledge of sales strategies and concepts.
12. Ability to manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation to close.
13. Able to interpret contracts accurately to identify necessary tasks for implementation.
14. Effectively troubleshoot customer problems and identify solutions.
15. Experience handling key major accounts.
Core Competency Statements:
1. Customer Focus -- Able to communicate courteously and proactively; able to learn customer’s short- and long- term needs, see issues from customer’s position, and recommend products/ services; able to promote customer focus in associates and develop partnerships with customers.
2. Relationship Management -- Able to build rapport and trust; able to maintain networks of contacts and professional relationships with associates/customers/suppliers; able to use industry contacts to identify opportunities; able to act with integrity and professionalism.
3. Listening, Understanding & Responding -- Able to use active listening skills or attend to non-verbal cues to better understand other’s perspectives, behaviors, or motivations; able to empathize with others’ needs and respond sensitively; able to use good judgment when responding, and respond to objectives successfully.
4. Influence and Persuasion -- Able to sequence ideas persuasively, and use examples, support materials, and demonstrations; able to clarify complex information or adapt presentation to meet audience needs, able to develop influence strategies that affect multiple stakeholders.
5. Personal Leadership -- Able to fulfill commitments; able to share knowledge and insight; able to accept change and help others adapt, adapt to external factors, and organize internal systems; able to convey enthusiasm about departmental objectives, visualize and communicate a future vision, and stimulate others for improvement.
6. Information Seeking -- Able to gather information and differentiate essential from nonessential information; able to identify key sources and ask relevant probing questions; able to systematically obtain data through research.
7. Personal Motivation -- Able to display a positive attitude while meeting or exceeding standard; able to set high goals and perform to high standards; able to take calculated risks, redesign work systems, and/or dedicate personal resources/time to improving performance.
8. Action Orientation -- Able to persist and finish projects despite obstacles, or redirect when necessary; able to follow instructions, or take action and address opportunities with little supervision; able to take extra steps to prevent mistakes or create opportunities.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.