Warehouse, Inventory, Planner Resume
|Desired Industry: Warehouse/Inventory
|Desired Job Location: fort smith, Arkansas
||Date Posted: 4/3/2008
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: asap
|Desired Wage: 25,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
My objective is to enhance my skills and become marketable in all areas of manufacturing, warehousing and service industries.
1984 - 1989 United States Navy
Hull Maintenance Technician - 3rd class
* Firefighter, Damage Control Technician, Carpenter, Preventative Equipment Maintenance.
* Transferred to Seal Delivery Vehicle -Team One as an SDV technician where I repaired and maintained equipment to include mini-subs, outboard motor vehicles. Hazard material driver, outboard motor mechanic, load master qualified and driver.
1989 - 1999 BHP Copper (Magma Copper Co) San Manuel, Arizona
* I was responsible for repairs, fabrication of structural steel, welding to maintain ore transfer equipment. In addition I was responsible for maintaining chutes for the underground ore transfer. Qualified to operate up to 10-ton forklift, 30-ton overhead crane, boom truck, LHD operation.
1999 - 1999 PDM Strocal Eloy, Arizona
* I was responsible for reading blueprints and attaching connection points on structural steel for buildings.
1999 - 1999 CTI Leasing Tucson, Arizona
* I was responsible for welding and maintaining pressurized trailers.
1999 - 1999 American Home Furnishings Tucson, Arizona
* Duties included pulling merchandise for client delivery, unloading merchandise, receiving, tagging and stocking.
2000 - 2000 Electronic Data Systems Farmers Branch, Texas
* Worked as an insert operator processing confidential mailing and North Carolina Medicare checks. Also processed payroll checks for EDS.
2000 - 2001 Charles Schwab Coppell, Texas
* As an insert operator I processed daily trades and handled non-public information.
2001 – 2004 Charles Schwab Coppell, Texas
* Transferred to the Warehouse department. I was responsible for shipping, receiving, cycle counts. Duties also included forklift operation, loading and unloading of trucks. I was responsible for the receiving and the put away of all the month end collateral used by the production team this collateral was used for the statements sent to all Schwab clients at the end of each month. While performing my assigned duties I created and maintained spreadsheets using Excel. Assisted in the implementation of High Jump inventory system.
2004 –2006 Charles Schwab Coppell, Texas
* As the Warehouse Coordinator my duties included:
1. Supervising the picking of orders for all Schwab branches.
2. The receiving of all collateral coming into the warehouse. Reporting and correcting any receiving exceptions.
3. The maintaining of High Jump, creation and deletion of locations. The configuration of static racking to increase efficiency in the storage of collateral and order picking. Working with our tech support to correct any issues within the system.
4. I worked closely with Supervisors and Managers within the facility to support production and correct any issues to minimize and stoppage issues. I worked with Directors,
Senior Managers outside the facility and outside vendors as well.
5. During my time in the warehouse I received 2 Employee of the Month awards, 2 Spot Awards, 4 Soar Awards and 3 Excellence in Service Awards. The Excellence in Service Award is the highest award given within Schwab.
990 - 1992 Pima Community College Tucson, Arizona
1991 - 1991 Arivipa Community College Mammoth, Arizona
No degree - credit only
* Courses related to blue print reading for Journeyman License
* Courses related to sheet metal layout and fabrication.
6 Year Member of the Arizona Rangers Armed Security Service (non profit)
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.