Inventory Control or Warehouse/DC Management Resume
|Desired Industry: Warehouse/Inventory
|Desired Job Location: Corona, California
||Date Posted: 3/23/2008
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: DOJR
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
Seeking an Inventory Control or Warehouse/Distribution Management position where my strong managerial skills, experience, education, and accomplishments in inventory control, distribution, and operations will contribute to the continuing success of your organization.
2007-2007 OZBURN-HESSEY LOGISTICS Fontana, CA
- Managed two accounts: Raleigh America ($1.6M annual budget with 4,200 items in a 100,000-sqft of space) and PHOTOCO ($750K annual budget with 135 items in 40,000-sqft of space).
- Directed two supervisors, three leads, 35 employees, and two support staff.
- Managed the budget, expenses, attendance, and all personnel on both accounts.
- Managed all processes: Receiving, Stocking, Inventory Control, Orders, and Shipping.
2005-2007 GENCO / SMART & FINAL Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Inventory Control Manager & IT Support
- Managed the start-up of a $4.7M inventory with 360 items in a 258,000-sqft warehouse.
- Maintained an inventory accuracy of 99.6% and an annual physical inventory result of 99.9%
- Directed three leads and 6-16 employees.
- Inventory Control responsibility included creating a complete cycle count program every 30 days, tracking and reporting all discrepancies, and developing corrective actions.
- Analyzed and reconfigured the picking area for maximum efficiency every 6 months.
- Managed and maintained all computers, printers, RF devices, and systems within the facility.
2002–2005 PACIFIC SUNWEAR INC. Anaheim, CA
- Supervised and managed multiple administrative and operational departments.
- Managed, scheduled, and conducted cycle counts and three physical inventories annually.
- Facilitated and managed inventory, production, attendance and budget reports.
- Managed and engineered operational standards of all warehouse departments.
1993–2002 INGRAM MICRO INC. Mira Loma, CA
- Created and maintained databases, tables, queries and spreadsheets.
- Coordinated and supervised all cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Worked on problems of diverse scope and identified solutions.
- Strategized and coordinated the movement of $80M of inventory into a new facility.
- General Computerized Accounting Clerk II
- APICS- Inventory Control Workshop
- Highly motivated professional with a verifiable record of accomplishments spanning fourteen years in warehousing and more than five years in management, with emphasis on inventory control, operations, distribution, and administrative management.
- Experienced in developing, creating and analyzing inventory, operations, budget, administrative and production reports.
- Highly creative and organized, recognized as a results-oriented and solution-focused individual.
- Skilled in performing and maintaining desktop and system applications technical support.
- IBM, Microsoft Windows 95-XP, AS/400- WMS, G.O.L.D., Synapse, Accuplus
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Lotus Notes
- Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Peachtree, Control Plus, UniTime
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.