Personal assistant or Customer service Resume
|Desired Industry: Employment Wanted
|Desired Job Location: dutchess county, New York
||Date Posted: 1/12/2008
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: ASAP
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No Preference
See resume below:
Gabrielle Tissiera- Bradford
3 Homer place
Poughkeepsie NY, 12603
Ambitious, motivated, willing to learn, willing to travel, success-oriented achiever whose specialty lies in utilizing strong communicative abilities complimented with exceptional organizational and team building skills to bringing about positive changes that enhance company growth and market position for maximum success.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Extremely organized, take-charge professional with exceptional follow-through abilities and excellent
team skills; possesses the initiative and ability to complete the most complex
assignments and projects from concept to successful completion.
• Self motivated; able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals and meet
operational deadlines with attention to detail in high-volume business environments.
• Proven track record of success, including the ability to provide
leadership, training, coaching and team development.
• Motivate staff toward the successful achievement in sales goals, coordinating the
work and activities of self and others.
• Developed interpersonal and communication skills having dealt with a diversity of professionals.
• Leads and builds trusted advisor relationships with customers through needs identification and
appropriate product recommendations using poised, confident communication and presentation.
Resolves customer problems accurately, answering customer inquiries clearly, concisely, and timely.
• Excellent communication skills, very well spoken.
Freelance Personal Assistant 5/2004- present
John & Kathy
• Specialize in coordinating household/ office services for a variety of client Manage personal affairs,
• personal shopping/errands
• Organize business schedules and activities for home offices
• Provide other customized services when requested
• Assisting with special event planning
• Running errands as needed
• Synchronizing calendars and appointments
• Organizing and maintaining paper files (records, contracts, reports, legal
Hudson Valley Maintenance Systems 3/2005- 1/2006
Assistant Sales Manager
• Provided support to the sales team, ensuring all sales and service objectives were met
• Duties included answering customer queries, problem solving and providing detailed information on new products.
• Worked with new customers in the development of new accounts and the implementation of new systems.
• Assisted in the development of new policies and procedures.
• Assisted in the training of new customer service representatives and associates.
• Performed market research surveys on customer needs and requirements.
• Prepared weekly sales reports for the sales team and sales management.
• Performed market research surveys amongst client base to seek feedback on sales techniques, follow-up methods and quality of after sales service.
• Microsoft word excel 2007
• Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
• Basic computer skills
• Type 35 WPM
References upon request
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.