Personal Assistant Resume
|Desired Industry: Secretary/Admin. Assistant/Receptionist
|Desired Job Location: McLean, Virginia
||Date Posted: 12/20/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: January 2, 2007
|Desired Wage: 35,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
To extend my work and personal experience gained to further my quest in becoming an experienced and effective Personal Assistant.
HSBC Mortgage Corporation (USA)
Timberlink Settlement Services (USA) - October 2005 thru Present
Real Estate Closing Specialist
• Prepare and Balance settlement statements.
• Acting liaison between closing attorneys and HSBC to ensure the mortgage will close in a timely and efficient manor
• Audit all closing documents to ensure they adhere to investor requirements and compliance regulations
Timberlink Awards and Acknowledgments
• Rated by management on a semi annual and annual basis as an employee and team member who
consistently exceeds manager expectations.
• Received Client Award for teamwork.
HSBC Mortgage Corporation (USA) – August 2000 thru October 2005
Accountant 1 - Tax Escrow
• Acting department financial liaison between real estate tax service, closing attorneys, title companies, local and county tax offices and HSBC Mortgage Corp.
• Weekly reconciling of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Claims.
- Identifying basis and establish responsibility for claim
- Prepare and Balance monthly accounts receivable and accounts payable reports.
• Monthly Risk Assessment Report.
HSBC Mortgage Corporation (USA) – December 1990 thru August 2000
Unit Leader – Escrow Tax
• Supervise Tax Escrow Dept.
• Monitor Non-Escrow Tax Process.
• Force place escrow accounts for non-payment of delinquent taxes.
• Research delinquent tax issues for both escrow & non-escrow accounts.
• Customer complaint resolution.
- CPI, Loan Quest and Real Estate Tax Service systems
May 1989 Medaille College
• BS, Business Administration
Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
Church of God in Christ, Inc., Jurisdiction Two, Western New York
Minister of Music: Responsible for the coordination and selection of Music for a choir of 25 to 50 members. To direct and teach songs and hymns to choir members for representation during quarterly conferences.
Member of the Executive Committee for Auxiliaries in Ministry: Responsible for the planning and implementation of an annual six-day conference of nightly services, youth activities, musicals, and occasional day sessions.
Church of God in Christ, Inc., Jurisdiction Two, Western New York, District One
Minister of Music: Responsible for the coordination and selection of Music for a choir of 15 to 35 members. To direct and teach songs and hymns to choir members for representation during district conferences.
Executive AIM Planning Committee: Responsible for the planning and implementation of an annual six-day conference of nightly services, youth activities, musicals, and special functions during each calendar year.
Facilitator: Develop and conduct workshops for conference participants.
Open Door Church of God in Christ #5, Inc. – Buffalo, New York
Choir Director: To direct choir during weekly services.
Usher: To greet members and visitors. To assist in seating and general requests of the pastor or parishioners. To assist in maintaining order during the service and to promote a hospitable atmosphere.
Teacher: For the teenage group class for the Bible Band and Young People Willing Workers Auxiliaries.
Assistant Church Van Driver: To provide transportation for members and visitors.
Public Speaker: To include a various range of subjects. Responsible for the research and development of the lesson plan for each speaking engagement.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.