|Desired Industry: Collections
|Desired Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 12/5/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 12/10/2007
|Desired Wage: 35500
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
Seeking a position as an Accounting Professional where my financial experience will be further developed and utilized.
American Honda Financial Corporation, Charlotte, NC 2006 – 2007
Customer Account Analyst
• Collected on consumer and commercial accounts and help to maintain good credit standing.
• Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand checks for repossession vendors.
• Managed financial departments with responsibility for Collections and Repossessions.
• Created budgets and forecasts for the management group.
• Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines and procedures.
• Prepared company collection accounts for audit.
• Coordinated monthly collected accounts for over 500 customers.
• Liaised with bankers, attorneys, insurers and customers regarding financial transactions.
GMAC Mortgage Corporation, Mt. Laurel, NJ 2000 - 2005
Mortgage Accounting Assistant
• Processed mortgage loan applications from time of submissions to funding.
• Collected and processed credit derogatoriness on delinquent accounts.
• Maintained daily and monthly documentation and funding compliance.
• Prepared annual company reports.
• Administered customer service for inquiries and discrepancies.
• Handled all collection activity on delinquent accounts from 60 days to 90 days.
• Managed and skip traced accounts for credit information.
• Monitored and recorded processed loans to reports for management.
Deutsche Financial Services, Mt. Laurel, NJ 1997 – 2000
• Supervised an accounting team of five people and evaluated consumer and commercial credit statements.
• Prepared weekly confidential sales reports for presentation to management.
• Managed the internal and external credit inquiries for clients needing credit lines.
• Analyzed new product cost in relation to budgeting and forcasting for potential clients.
• Provided and maintained financial cost saving opportunities for credit lines to clients.
• Ordered Dun & Bradstreet reports for clients and ordered financial statements.
• Collected on delinquent accounts and investigated credit risk in relation to credit lines.
Lockheed Martin Operations Support, Philadelphia, PA 1992 – 1997
• Provided accounting, financial, purchasing and negotiation support for the Tomahawk Cruise Missile Department of the US Navy.
• Responsible for the requisitioning, purchasing and receiving functions to invoice process and accounting functions.
• Managed the disbursement preparation and disbursement approval of payments for invoices.
• Directed daily purchasing activities, negotiated contracts and deployed procedures to cut costs of projects.
• Reviewed and submitted financial reconciliation and statements to government officers and supervisors.
Pursuing BABS in Business Administration
Concentration in Corporate Finance GPA 3.0
DeVry University, Charlotte, NC 2006 – Present
Certificate of Accounting
Professional Business School, Chicago, IL 1990 – 1992
Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook Express, Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Office XP Professional, Billing, Auditing, Peachtree, Credit Collections,
Cash Management, Contract Negotiations, Mortgage Funding, AS400, MAS90, Access} QuickBooks, Quicken, PeopleSoft,
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.