VP, President, Director Resume
|Desired Industry: Executive
|Desired Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
||Date Posted: 9/25/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 10/22/07
|Desired Wage: 150000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Executive (President, VP, CEO)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: MBA
||Willing to Relocate: No
Highly skilled executive seeks senior level position with a succssful company which will allow me to leverage my experience, skills, abilities, and education in the attainment of organization goals and objectives while realizing continue professional growth.
Summary of Qualifications
High energy Finance/Facilities/Operations management professional with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills coupled with an extensive background in the following broad-based competencies:
* Financial Management
* Space Planning
* Restaurant/Hospitality Mgmt.
* Strategic Planning
* Construction Management
* Facilities/Property Mgmt.
* Support Svcs. Mgmt.
* Project Management
* Lease Management
* Contract/Vendor Mgmt.
* Process Improvement
* Systems Implementations
* HR Management
* Quality Management
* Proven ability to assess operational performance and implement process improvements designed to achieve cost targets while delivering quality service.
* Demonstrated ability to implement systems and drive process improvements to maximize system performance and efficiencies.
* Excellent qualifications in strategic planning with comprehensive knowledge of management, organizational development, team building and project execution.
Cityblock, Inc. - Tempe, AZ 2006-Present
* Demonstrated leadership to position the company at the forefront of the Construction and HVAC industries. Develop a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
* Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources. Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company. Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities.
* Implementation of company strategic plan, vision alignment, sales/marketing strategies, training, and growth strategies.
* Process/procedure implementation, fleet management, staffing/training, systems improvement, process improvement.
* Leadership/management of client relationships, contract revisions, new contract development, vendor selection.
Transportation Security Administration (Chicago Midway Airport) – Chicago,IL 2002-2006
* Management responsibility for all office support areas for the TSA at Chicago Midway Airport – facilities/financial management, procurement, vendor selection, contract management, reception, human resources, telecommunications, IT management, process improvements, and executive level decision making.
* Coordination/project management of all construction projects including office build outs, operations re-configurations, space management, etc.
* Financial management - reporting, tracking, controls, and budgeting for all related operations; expense and travel voucher management; policy/procedure implementation; variance analysis/reporting.
* Property/facility management responsibility for all site selections, build-outs, construction coordination, vendor selection/coordination, proposal generation, contractor selection, relationship development with city/local/federal government agencies.
* System administration/Point of Contact on various systems – PMIS (Performance Management), PARIS (Incident reporting), TAMS (Asset Management), TEServ (Travel Expense Reporting).
* Overall responsibility for all human resource, payroll, performance management, training coordination, and development for staff of 550 employees.
Accenture – Chicago, IL 1999-2002
* Management responsibility for all office support areas in the eight Chicago Metro locations which includes – facilities/financial management, foodservices, security, health services, fitness services, marketing, customer service, construction/project management, retail/catering services, communications/marketing, switchboard, reception, maintenance, custodial, grounds and landscaping, call center management, and executive support management.
* Financial management over North Central Region operations ($800 million); development of financial operations reporting including – variance analysis, capital planning/tracking, headcount/overtime analysis, and metrics development.
* Construction/project management of 100,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art build-out of a $3.5 million conferencing/telecommunications center.
* Designed and implemented - US wide financial operations training program; location operation audits designed to achieve service consistency/efficiency through process improvements.
* Management of commercial office real estate totaling 1.5 million square feet and servicing 7,000 company professionals including management of call center operations/service delivery.
* Achieved efficiency improvements of $1.5 million through process re-engineering and organizational restructuring.
* Implemented shared services call center environment utilizing Siebel to aid the efficient and effective delivery of services at a local, regional, US and global level; designed metrics and managed multi-department project from inception to completion.
* Effectively managed vendor contracts to align with customer expectations while realizing cost savings of $200k.
* Teamed with Finance team to design/implement a financial reporting/budgeting process for the operations groups.
* Designed occupancy tracking/reporting database, locations operating metrics, operations audits to aid in the attainment of organizational objectives.
* Extensive exposure, presentations, and delivery of ad-hoc reporting to executive management.
Aramark – St. Charles, IL 1994-1999
* Management of multi-unit costs and operations to align with the desired budgetary/financial targets including - financial statement reconciliation, forecasting and capital planning, variance analysis/reporting, accounting functions, headcount/overtime analysis, metrics, and ad-hoc reporting.
* Systems implementations included – CMMS (Maximo asset tracking/product ordering/preventive maintenance planning), Miracle, Kronos, HR reporting systems, corporate reporting systems, and implementation of process improvements to maximize system capabilities and efficiencies.
* Implementation/design of policies and procedures - inventory control, implementation of ordering procedures/controls, HR policies/guidelines, development of staffing models, performance measures, compliance reviews, and cash management controls.
* Financial management over Central Region ($145 million) – implemented regional forecasting process, capital planning process, standardized reporting guidelines.
Aurora University, Aurora, IL 1993 MBA
UW-Platteville, 1986 BS/Business
Financial management, HR management, Project management, Facilities management, Property management, Services management. Microsoft office applications, Lotus, Lotus Notes, Peoplesoft, Maximo, CMMS, Siebel.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.