Property / Facility Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Employment Wanted
|Desired Job Location: Manchester, New Hampshire
||Date Posted: 9/12/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Oct 1st 2007
|Desired Wage: 65 to 75,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
To obtain a rewarding career with room for growth.
• Primary Responsibility is for the maintenance for two engineering and one manufacturing facilities.
• Negotiate all vendor and building operation contracts
• Manage all building fire, life, security and environmental guidelines to ensure safety to all employees
• Drafted and implemented corporate wide safety policy
• Chairperson for Safety Committee
• Oversea and help where needed on transportation of goods to other facilities
• Project planning including facility re-design.
• Planned and implemented all internal and external facility moves.
Facilities Manager – 1989- 2004
• Maintain and oversea 100k SF, multi-site professional facilities inclusive of buildings, grounds, and equipment.
• Responsible for $3M budget for department. Purchase supplies, negotiate vendor contracts, expedited space planning and authorize all telecom billing/orders with various carriers.
• Supervise all contracts (HVAC, plumbers, electricians, carpenters, and other trades people)
• Assisted VP operations when needed.
• Supervised facility staff
Northeastern University 1997- Present
HVAC Energy Computer Management Training
HVAC Lighting Energy Management Computer Training
Northern Telecon SLI System Management
Definity G3 Administration (AT&T Global)
The Basics of Facilities Compliance under the ADA
General Electric Energy Management Lighting Controller
Zetron 282 building Security Systems
Certificate Degree in Home Inspection
2 Year journeyman electrical lineman experience
Building operator certificate
United States Coast Guard, Boston MA
(Search & Rescue Training, Aviation Mechanics Training, Flight Crew Training, Jet Engine Overhaul Training, Egress Testing, Leadership Training, Etc)
Nashoba Valley Technical High School, Westford, MA
General Studies, Majored in Auto Mechanics
supervisory, budgeting,mechanical, electricalrnished uponHVAC Metasys Energy Computer Management Training
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.