Executive Assistant Resume
|Desired Industry: Executive
|Desired Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee
||Date Posted: 9/7/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 09/07/2007
|Desired Wage: 45.000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
To obtain an Executive Assistant position with a leading company supporting their executive office by utilizing my strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
Buckman Laboratories International, Inc., Memphis, TN
2007 – July 2007
Executive Assistant & Corporate Travel Coordinator
Reported to the President and CEO of Buckman Laboratories International, Inc. This support included arranging meetings and catering lunch/dinner when appropriate, as well as facilitating and taking minutes in various high-level management meetings when required. Also, updated the Profit Chart monthly, completed expense reports, answered phones, opened and distributed mail, maintained office equipment, made travel arrangements and arranged for visas and/or passports for various personnel traveling overseas.
Technicolor, Memphis, TN
2006 – 2007
Sr. Executive Administrative Assistant
Reported to the Vice President of Memphis Operations providing administrative support for Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and Accounting staff in addition to the Vice President of Packaging and Vice President of Memphis Operations. This support included arranging team meetings, conference calls and travel plans. Also, completed expense reports, maintained personnel files, compiled recap reports, handled petty cash reimbursements, recorded minutes and facilitated various team meetings when required. Prepared/designed PowerPoint presentations upon request, and gathered articles and published the monthly company newsletter.
• Developed and designed the monthly company newsletter, several certificates, and Power Point presentations.
• Developed Audit Material to be used in conducting Process Audits on the Production Lines.
• Won TIPS of the Month Award for contribution to Communication.
Cotton Board, Memphis, TN
1999 - 2005
Executive Administrative Assistant
Reported to the President & CEO and provided administrative support for the President & CEO and CFO which included correspondence, travel arrangements, coordination with Board members and alternates, and USDA representatives as required or directed. Arranged conference calls and meetings when requested. Coordinated Board meetings involving negotiating with hotels for the best rate, securing a contract, submitting room reservations, travel arrangements, meeting materials needed, and meal functions for the entire Board (consisting of 69 members/alternates/advisors). Three Board meetings and six separate committee meetings were conducted throughout the year.
Compiled monthly mailings to the entire Board, and typed minutes for each Board and Executive Committee meeting held.
Maintained all historical data regarding crop production and collection of assessment dollars and any reimbursements made by the organization.
Also, maintained several reports for USDA as required.
• Developed and maintained a database that increased productivity and provided continuity. Database contained current information on Board members and all parties involved. Database compiled mass mailings to specified audiences and personalized correspondence. Also enabled the ability to track who attended certain meetings, and the generation of room lists and meal counts for the various meal functions involved in the meetings held throughout the year.
• Developed and maintained spreadsheets on budget information comparing the previous year, current year and budgeting year with percentage of increase/decrease for each category. Spreadsheets enabled the analysis of the budget to be clearer and easier to read and graphs were also developed to visually see the changes in the budget.
Miller Hawkins Business College, Memphis, TN
Certificate, Certified Professional Secretary
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING
• Bargaining With Vendors and Suppliers Seminar
• Access 7.0 Classes (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced)
• Proofreading Seminar
• Time Management Seminar
• Fundamentals of Data Processing
• First Line Supervision
• Overcome Your Fear of Speaking
• Real Estate Course (University of Memphis)
Executive Administrative Assistant Professional with extensive experience working in a fast paced environment providing administrative support to the President, CEO, CFO, Directors and managers of an organization. Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Access, Visio and Outlook). Extensive knowledge of Windows XP, and ability to learn new functions and computer software quickly. Proven ability in automating workflow to increase efficiency and production, and ability to work well with all levels of personnel. Gain new skills quickly; and work well both independently and as part of a team.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.