CEO,Director,President,Vice President Resume
|Desired Industry: Executive
|Desired Job Location: San Diego,CA, California
||Date Posted: 9/3/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 3/9/2007
|Desired Wage: 60000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Morgan Stanley in Portland, Or
June 1997 to September 1999
As a financial advisor I was responsible for mangaing portfolios for corporations and private clientele.
Indiana Pacers Basketball Corp. in Indianapolis, Indiana
September 1993 to September 1996
Drafted by the Indiana Pacers with the 14th overall pick in 1993 and had to retire in 1996 due to injury. During my tenure with the Pacers organization I was involved in various community outreach programs as well as the Boys and Girls clubs and the Big Brother program.
West Coast Design & Development in West Linn, Oregon (Present employment)
As president of West Coast Design & Development, I implemented and executed every aspect of construction from conception to completion. To include:
• Locate and secure development projects.
• Create cost projections and obtain financing.
• prepare and implement job schedule matrix including everything from architectural conception to project completion.
• Implement and maintain strong business relationships with financiers, municipal heads, and clientele.
• Obtained real estate brokers license and marketed properties.
• Primarily responsible for budget projections and account payables and receivables.
Series 7 License Traders license
Series 63 traders license
series 65 traders license
series 31 Bond traders license
Licensed Oregon real estate broker
• College Grad - Business, Management, & Marketing, Communications & Journalism
• Sales & Marketing - Account Manager, Consumer Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Direct Marketing, Manager, Marketing Communications, Product Marketing, Sales, Sales Analyst, Sales Coordinator, Sales Rep
• Customer Service - Executive
• Executive - CEO, President, Vice President
• Property /Construction/Trade - Area Manager, Director, Land Buyer, Negotiator, Senior Negotiator, Site Manager
From being being a first round draft pick into the NBA to owning and operating a multimillion dollar construction company, I have found continued success through a combination of hard work, dedication, and a passion for every endeavor I have pursued. I have a real passion for life and the relationships I have developed along the way. I continuously strive to apply this passion to every aspect of my life.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.