customer service,Travel agent Resume
|Desired Industry: Travel Agent
|Desired Job Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
||Date Posted: 8/18/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: immediatly
|Desired Wage: $36000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: No
To pursue a position in Travel and Customer Service industry, which utilizes my communication and interpersonal skills.
Vantage Deluxe Travel, Boston, August 2006- February 2007
Customer Service Representative
• Handled phone and email support for our travel clients.
• Interacted with flight booking, cancellation and sales departments to help customers solve their issues.
• Worked with mailing department to send travel document packages.
• Worked on SABRE to lookup and remark records for customer support.
Globeground Serviceair, Boston (Logan Intl airport) February-June 2006
Customer Service Associate- Air France
• Worked as check-in agent for Air-France Airlines passenger service checking passports, tickets, and documents.
• As a lounge agent serving business class people, making announcements for airlines boarding and departures.
• Worked as lobby agent helping passengers with their important documents to be shown at the check-in. Even helping people with their immigration and customs.
• Weighing baggage and handling baggage tags, also handling boarding passes. Announcing arrivals and Departures times. Sending telegrams through Air France to Paris by using Sabre systems.
World Network Services, Bombay. August-October 2003
Customer Service Support Associate.
• Worked on travel based projects for customer feedback.
• Worked on FINAL DAY CHECK projects involving 1and 15 day flight checking for duplicate names and taking appropriate action by canceling right one.
• Worked on Q –TAG projects involving status tags relating to holding confirm and standby. Data entry for the tag which are not repeated by same passenger name.
• Made a presentation for self-made project prepared on FRANCE AS A COUNTRY OF TOURISTIC IMPORTANCE.
• Computer reservation systems-Amadeus. July 2003
Institute Of Hotel, Cargo And Tourism Management.
• International Air Travel Association March-2003
IATA/UFTAA-International Institute Of Travel And Tourism
• Elementary French August/December-2002
• Computer reservation systems-Sabre. November/December-2002
International Institute of Travel and Tourism
• B.A in English and American Literature March-2002
University of Bombay
• Sabre, Amadeus
• Windows, M.S Word, Excel, Competent French.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.