Telecommute Administrative Assistant Resume
|Desired Industry: Employment Wanted
|Desired Job Location: Livingston, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 7/26/2007
|Type of Position: Part-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: immediately
|Desired Wage: open
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate: No
I am a dynamic and accomplished Sales Assistant with a background that combines excellent customer service and insurance expertise and outstanding contributions within the insurance industry. Pronounced strengths include outstanding customer service and computer skills.
2003-2005 Principal Financial
Worked closely with Sales Representatives, Underwriters and Insurance Brokers to ensure accurate quotes in a timely fashion.
•Prepared quotes and proposals for Sales Representatives and Insurance Brokers.
•Assisted Sales Representatives in preparation for meetings with clients.
•Organized all office documents.
•Assisted brokers and clients with any questions and/or issues.
•Logged all incoming and outgoing quotes.
•Merged census data from Excel into GPS (rating system).
2003 – 2003
CNA Insurance/The Hartford Parsippany, NJ
Worked closely with underwriters, brokers, and sales offices to quote NJ TDB and NY DBL insurance.
• Prepared proposal letters and logged them in the quote/sold case log.
• Prepared applications for CNA’s Guarantee Issue TDB program.
• Assisted Brokers and customers with State Plans questions and issues.
• Organized all office documents.
• Prepared all NJ TDB and NY DBL sales product kits.
• Prepared, sent out, logged and filed rate increase letters.
• Worked with Policy Processing to prepare new business for policy issuing.
• Handled experience requests from Brokers and Clients.
Sales Assistant/Data Entry Operator 2000-2003
CNA Insurance Parsippany, NJ
Worked as the Office Manager for the Sales office from training new employees to ordering office supplies.
• Handled all LTD, Life, LTC, and STD ratings.
• Merged census data from Excel into MARS (rating system).
• Formatted proposals with correct rates, headers, and appropriate language.
• Assisted the State Plans department with NJ TDB and NY DBL ratings, proposals, applications and customer service.
• Managed all mail runs and large mailings.
• Organized and filed all data appropriately.
• Managed Group Benefits department time keeping database.
• Prepared all product and broker kits.
• Sent out, logged and filed renewals.
• Worked with Commercial and National Underwriters on new business and quotes.
• Trained new employees on products and systems.
Dover Business College
Computer Information Specialist
Diploma with Honors
Adobe Photoshop CS
Keyboarding 50-60 WPM
MARS – Sales Rating System
GPS – Group Proposal System
SIMS – Sales Account/Broker Database
Diamond – Sales Sold Case Database
SPPS – State Plans Pricing System
Rumba – State Plans Sold Case System
NJ Life & Health Insurance License
License Number: 1040238
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.