|Desired Industry: Employment Wanted
|Desired Job Location: Manassas, Virginia
||Date Posted: 7/18/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 07/20/2007
|Desired Wage: 19,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
Enthusiastic, hardworking with excellent interpersonal skills seeking for a Receptionist position, where my successful background will help your company.
Union Tax Services LLC: From 2005 to this year
Position: Professional Tax Prepare
Duties: Strong communication and customer service skills, customer contact experience. Answering multiples phone calls, find solutions to customer needs. Data entry duties and filling.
Ihop: From 2005 to 2005
Position: Server, Customer Service
Duties: Cash handling, answer phones, server clients with the best services, dealing with food.
Subway: From 2003 to 2005
Position: Assistant Manager
Duties: Dealing with customers, completing their purchase, answering phone calls, balancing and closing my station at the end of each shift. Filling paper work, cash handling. Responsible for the hygiene and cleanliness of the restaurant.
Tuesday Morning: From 2001 to 2002
Position: Cashier, Customer Service
Duties: Cash handling, dealing with customers, completing their purchase, answering multiple phone lines, balancing and closing registers.
- T.C. Williams High School, Alexandria VA (2000-2001)
- Westfield High School, Chantilly VA (2001-2003)
Principles of Business
computer Course, Power Point Microsoft Word and Excel
Spanish Fluent Speaker for 2 Years
High School Diploma
-H & R Block
Tax Preparation Course
- Bilingual (Spanish-fluent)
- Expert knowledge and abilities in written communication
- A patient listener who fully focuses on customers and their needs
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of basic PC skills, like Power Point, Microsoft word and Excel.
- Computer keyboarding skills, type 35-40 words per minute
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Employee of the month of October 2003
- Employee of the year of 2003.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.