Oncology Pharmacy Technician Resume
|Desired Industry: Biotech
|Desired Job Location: West Hempstead, New York
||Date Posted: 5/22/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
|Desired Wage: 55000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
QUEENS MEDICAL ASSOCIATES - FRESH MEADOWS, NY 2004 Present
- Prepare all premeds and chemotherapy for all patients
- Manage all cost of inventory control studies as well as coordinate purchasing of all chemotherapy drugs
- Negotiate contracts between wholesalers and pharmacy
- Develop strategic alliance with local hospitals and pharmacies to provide emergency support for patients
MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER
AMERITRUST MORTGAGE BANKERS - WEST HEMPSTEAD, NY 2003 2004
- Helped and assisted clients regarding FHA, VA, Conventional and Commercial Mortgage applications as well as with loan servicing to achieve maximum client satisfaction
- Facilitated First Time Home Buyers seminars and informational seminars for Churches and local Realtors
- Built business relationship with Realtors and banks to broaden referral base
AMERICAN OUTCOMES MANAGEMENT - NEW YORK, NY 1994 2003
- Managed the initial start-up of the pharmacy services at AOM of NY
- Assess and study contracts between buying groups, wholesalers and pharmacy
- Trained ad supervised all pharmacy technicians and Pharmacist
- Led and directed staff in daily sterile preparations of all intravenous admixtures as well as route drivers in the delivery of all patient prescriptions
LICENSED REAL ESTATE SALES AGENT (PT)
ROSEMARIE TERRYN REAL ESTATE - WEST HEMPSTEAD, NY 1994 1998
- Acknowledged as a second leading agent in 1995 and 1996
- Successfully met and surpassed sales quotas annually
OPERATIONS MANAGER / SENIOR PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
NORELL HEALTHCARE - ROCKVILLE CENTRE, NY 1991 1994
- Oversaw pharmacy and nursing departments with case managing; reviewed pharmacy billing in Northeast Region
- Functioned as Inventory manager for all comprehensive branches in the Northeast Region
- Prepared and sterilized all intravenous admixtures to such as Automix TPX, antibiotics, chemotherapy and pain management drugs
PURCHASING COORDINATOR / SENIOR PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
CAREMARK HOME CARE - MELVILLE, NY 1988 1991
- Applied and trained staff in Pharmix process created and trademark by Caremark
- Facilitated training on all students assigned to Caremark from St. Johns University
- Managed and monitored daily performance of all technicians
- Purchased all amino acids and electrlytes used in the premix and automix compounding of TPN solutions
CURRENTLY TAKING EXAMINATION IN PHARMACY TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION Present
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN COURSE 1994
MOUNT ST. BENEDICT COLLEGE 1974 1976
CAPSTONE INSTITUTE OF MORTGAGE FINANCING 2004
NYS LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENT 1994
PHARMIX CERTIFIED 1989
PLATOON SERGEANT HHD10TH SPECIAL FORCES GROUP (AIRBORNE) (USA) 1976 1985
Purchasing & Operations Management - Homecare Oncology - Cost Inventory
- Strong pharmacist support skills, quality assurance/control and project support experience within a fast-paced pharmacy atmosphere. Recognized for excellence as a pharmacist technician.
- Understand pharmacist communications between doctors, nurses, patients, customers and other health care professionals; this experience includes formal and informal instruction to pharmacy students from various local university programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to gather appropriate information, consolidate statistical facts and provide a written analysis of data to pharmacist
- Outstanding track record of training pharmacy technicians and other pharmacy personnel.
- Implement effective operational management practices and applies professional standards.
- Exceeds performance standards; recognized for performing tasks accurately, efficiently and safely.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.