|Desired Industry: Law Enforcement/Security/Safety
|Desired Job Location: NEW YORK, New York
||Date Posted: 2/6/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 02/07/2007
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
To obtain employment with a company where my skills and abilities can provide long-term support.
New York, NY
December 2001-January 2007
• Protected all aspects of security for the 150 E 42nd Street corporate building.
• Protected lives and property.
• Operated surveillance systems and patrolled the grounds to protect against possible hazards.
• Immediately responded to security violations, alarms, and other emergency situations.
• Exercised quick sound judgment and maintained confidentiality at all times.
• Controlled entrances and movement of pedestrian traffic which includes employees, tenants, visitors and messengers.
• Greeted tenants and guests, took photo identification, printed guest badges, and answered incoming calls.
• Wrote informative reports to update management on all security matters.
• Observed and immediately reported various security type incidents in writing.
• Presented a neat appearance; was alert and punctual.
• Performed special assigned duties.
• Escorted material and personnel as required.
• Reported to the security officer supervisor on all matters.
• Checked all properties being removed to ensure that the removal is authorized and accompanied by proper paper work.
New York University
March 2005-June 2005
Continuing Education and Training Course: Modern Real Estate Practice in New York
Borough Manhattan Community College
August 2001-August 2003
Major: Early Childhood Education
NYS Security Guard License, knowledge of CCTV and recording CCTV, security incident report writing skills, operate class E system (fire command station), F 91-Fireguard, communication skills (verbal as well as written), computer literate, function well under pressure during fast paced and stressful situations, problem solving skills, ability to maintain professionalism in all situations and work well with others.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.