|Desired Industry: Restaurant/Bar/Club/Food/Beverages
|Desired Job Location: New York, New York
||Date Posted: 1/21/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Currently Available
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate:
To provide an excellent experience for guests at your
Bartender / Server
Red Lobster, Times Square, NYC
• Work main lounge and service bar. Average daily
guest count: 1,500
• Serve wine, draft beer, mixed cocktails.
• Create original drink recipes for promotional
• Handle money, inventory, and write weekly bar
schedule for staff.
Partners Bar & Cafe, New Haven, CT
2002 - 2004
• Expanded clientele base by marketing and
hosting weekly theme nights.
• Streamlined and expanded inventory.
Head Bartender / Caterer
Association of Yale Alumni, New Haven, CT
• Provided bar service for Yale alumni events and
• Supervised and trained staff of 8 employees.
Yale University, New Haven, CT
BA, Evolutionary Biology, 2003
• Fluent in Spanish and basic Italian.
• Experience with restaurant computer operating
• Extensive wine and cocktail recipe knowledge.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.