|Desired Industry: Law Enforcement/Security/Safety
|Desired Job Location: Everett, Washington
||Date Posted: 12/22/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: two weeks after hire date
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
GREGORY DEAN LEMKE
8614 217th Place NE (360) 474-8047
Arlington, WA 98223
Security professional with over 14 years experience. Areas of expertise include law enforcement, safety, public relations and training. Dependable, detail oriented with strong supervisory, analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
PROVIDENCE EVERETT MEDICAL CENTER EVERETT, WA 1991 - Present
Healthcare Lead Security Officer
• Lead Supervisor for both of Providence Everett Medical Canter campuses, Everett WA.
• Supervise and train five security officers.
• React to and coordinate with management during all crisis and code events.
• Write detailed incidents reports and activity logs.
• Patrol highly sensitive public areas and controlled access areas.
• Enforce laws and identify and resolve policy violations.
• Perform standbys with acute crisis patients.
• Lead Security Officer when patient intervention is required.
• Brief senior hospital staff on risk management issues.
• Appointed hospital Crime Prevention Officer.
• Achieved Role Model status for the last two years.
ROYCE FERGUSON LAW OFFICE, Everett, WA 2005 - Present
• Perform investigations for a major law firm.
VILLAGE CONCEPTS RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES/EVERETT PLAZA RETIREMENT COMMUNITY, Everett, WA 1989 - 1993
Administrative Lead / Night Monitor
• Supervised night operations, staffing and resident assistance for 130 residents in a retirement community during off hours.
• Responded to emergencies 24/7.
AS, Security Management Almeda College and University
AS (candidate), Psychology, Ashworth College
Professional Development Certificate of Achievement, US Department of Homeland Security, Emergency Management Institute, FEMA training 2005
Certificate of Completion, The Professional Investigation and Certified Training Course, Linda Montgomery Investigations, 2004
Diploma, Professional Career Development Institute, School of Private Investigation, 2003
International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS)
--Basic Training Certification – 2001
--Supervisor Certificate – 2001
Washington State Crime Prevention Association (WSCPA) Certification – 2003
--CPR and First-Aid
--Hazmat Initial Responder
--Alarm response/panic alarm/Sonitrol Alarm
--Defensive Driving course/National Safety Council
--CPI Crisis Prevention Institute, Inc.
--Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training – Certified
Washington State Criminal Justice Training OJT
--Takedown and Restraint training
--Incident report writing and Investigations.
Crisis Intervention Volunteer Counselor for the Volunteers of America Care Crisis Response Services
Volunteer Guardian ad-Litem /Court Appointed Advocate in child abuse issues, Appointed by Superior Court of the State Washington.
Teamsters International Communication and Leadership Program (CTM) Competent Toastmaster Certified
Foster Care Citizen Review Board Member, Appointed by Superior Court of the State Washington. Over 12 years experience investigating child abuse.
15 years of Security experience both armed and unarmed.
High School grad Snohomish High 1982
See objective resume for other information on skills and training
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.