A reputable grain operation in Nebraska is looking to add a Regional Operations Manager to oversee multiple grain handling facilities throughout the area. This position offers a lucrative compensation and benefit package.
Regional Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the planning and direction of facility operations
- Ensure that daily operations meet all standards and operational schedules
- Oversee a team and promote improvement in quality, safety and cost performance
- Oversee the general maintenance and repairs of the facility
Regional Operations Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience in elevator management or a grain related business
- Self-motivated, ambitious and able to oversee a team
- Strong work ethic, problem solving skills and leadership abilities
- Experience managing multiple grain facilties a plus
Regional Operations Manager Compensation:
- $110,000-135,000+ DOE plus bonuses
- Full health, dental, vision, vacation & 401K
Please contact Sean Dancey directly at (605)978-5472 or for more information on this position or any others that you may be interested in hearing about within the Agriculture industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.