PeopleShare is looking for a experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic. If you are a hard working, customer service minded individual please APPLY TODAY!
Great opportunity to grow with a Family Owned Food Manufacturing Company!
Details for Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Schedule: Multiple shifts and schedule is available
- Pay Rate: $20-$30
- Contract to Permanent
Job Responsibilities & Description for Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment such as HVAC Systems, ovens, and fryers
- Diagnose and repair industrial equipment
- Ensure all manufacturing equipment is producing quality and safe product
- Replace and overhaul all mechanical components on equipment
Job Requirements for Industrial Maintenance Mechanic:
- MUST have 3-5 years experience in Industrial Machine Maintenance
- MUST have experience with PLC controls, mixing equipment, air compressors, boilers, and pumps
- Basic Computer skills
- Residential maintenance experience will NOT be accepted
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Maryland (MD) throughout - Baltimore, Baltimore City, Halethorpe, Dundalk, Essex, Brooklyn, Pikesville, Towson, Catonsville, Federal Hill, Hampden, Canton, Fells Point, Roland Park, Woodberry, Charles Village, Highlandtown, Morrell Park, Woodlawn, Lochearn, Rosedale, Parkville, Pimlico, Hopkins Bayview, Williamsport, Clear Spring, and Hagerstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.